Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Penn takes little shot at Lesnar.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
I dont think what he said was really that bad.
He made light that if Toney won, it wouldnt be that bad considering a former WWE guy is the current HW champion.

No big deal and hes probably right.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Russ S. said:
JimmyD said:
Penn= Classless idiot
Obviously you are clueless on the kind of individual BJ is.

Well, we know he's a huge freaking baby. And doesn't have too much class with all of the things he's said about GSP. Calling him a bitch and a quitter. Well, who quit in their last fight? BJ did. He quit, and he ******* out.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Sam Banks said:
[quote="Russ S.":h2wj2obg]
JimmyD said:
Penn= Classless idiot

Well, we know he's a huge freaking baby. And doesn't have too much class with all of the things he's said about GSP. Calling him a bitch and a quitter. Well, who quit in their last fight? BJ did. He quit, and he ******* out.[/quote:h2wj2obg]
And GSP "the champ" corner cheated for him. What does the prove?
Get real sammy.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Russ S. said:
[quote="Sam Banks":1jt3uugl][quote="Russ S.":1jt3uugl]
JimmyD said:
Penn= Classless idiot

Well, we know he's a huge freaking baby. And doesn't have too much class with all of the things he's said about GSP. Calling him a bitch and a quitter. Well, who quit in their last fight? BJ did. He quit, and he ******* out.[/quote:1jt3uugl]
And GSP "the champ" corner cheated for him. What does the prove?
Get real sammy.[/quote:1jt3uugl]

You are such a moron.

What little vasaline put on GSP wouldn't have affected the fight that much, and from the 1st round on if you watch, the ref wiped down GSP's back before the action resumed. So if anyone needs to get real, it's you.

You act as if they were battering his whole body in it between rounds somehow.

But you're a Penn nuthugger, so I wouldn't expect any different. He has some of the more stupid fans out there.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I met Penn and he was a cool guy. Never had a problem with the guy.

He had no business moving up to that weight class though.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Ty Hope said:
I met Penn and he was a cool guy. Never had a problem with the guy.

He had no business moving up to that weight class though.

I was a big fan of his until the second GSP fight when he went flipping crazy with excuses and everything he said before and after. He just really turned me off to him. Just admit you got your ass handed to you and you quit. Fine and dandy. Don't make up a million excuses.

And his fans make me hate him more than anything. Geeze, they took the grease gate ball and ran with it epically.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
How many people here have met BJ in person?

Honestly hes all class face to face.
No one goes without a pic or autograph, and his team and brother Regan are the same. Very friendly and personable and just regular good guys.

Does everything he do or say make me happy? NO but who does?

I will say I think GSP did inadvertantly cheat. Believe me when your rolling that last thing you need is any hint of vaseline. Sweat alone is bad enough and make things difficult.
At the same time I think he beats BJ everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. Hes just that good.

I think the stuff with BJ is that when your at the top of the food chain and you lose, these guys look for excuses on why instead of just saying the other guy was better that day/night.
Its really is part of a fighters mentality. You have to believe you are the best to be the best.
GSP said the same stuff after losing to Serra. No big deal.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
JzWand said:

No one goes without a pic or autograph, and his team and brother Regan are the same. Very friendly and personable and just regular good guys.

Thanks Jz.
Couldn't agree more.
Coming to Afghanistan to support the troops shows what kind of class he really has. ;)
We has a blast doing some PT, going for a run, and shooting the **** about the Joe Daddy fight, which is one of my favorites of all time.
101_2049.jpg

XOXOXOX Sammy.

*Seth, that is how you take a pic with a man. Not waste huggin' kid. :cool:

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Russ S. said:
JzWand said:

You're not even smiling, so don't tell me how to take a picture!

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
BJ Penn is another fighter you either love 'em or hate 'em. (insert two of Sammy's favorites Anderson and Brock here). I flat out enjoy watching the guy fight. I can also vouch that he is pretty kick a$$ in person. Thanks to Russ S....I got a couple of Auto'd photos....I also got this myself.

BJPennAutoGlove.jpg

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
sethyarkony said:
Russ S. said:
JzWand said:

You're not even smiling, so don't tell me how to take a picture!

Seth....Why are you so angry? Is it because you're a Sox fan? It is an unwritten military rule not to smile in pics while in uniform (I did however break this rule recently at the UFC 117 open workouts), and yes PT gear is still a military uniform. Let me break that down in baseball terms so you can understand...stealing the other teams signs=unwritten baseball rule.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
seanho2309 said:
Seth....Why are you so angry? Is it because you're a Sox fan? It is an unwritten military rule not to smile in pics while in uniform, and yes PT gear is still a military uniform. Let me break that down in baseball terms so you can understand...stealing the other teams signs=unwritten baseball rule.
Don't mind the kid. He's just trying to deter some of the ribbing he got from the pic of him and his new "friend" Castro. It was a cute pic though.

Sean, that is about as close to a smile as it gets whether I'm in or out of uni... ;)
Have a good night tonight with the guys and the fights!

Members online

Latest posts