Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Penn takes little shot at Lesnar.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
seanho2309 said:
sethyarkony said:
Russ S. said:
JzWand said:
How many people here have met BJ in person?

Honestly hes all class face to face.
No one goes without a pic or autograph, and his team and brother Regan are the same. Very friendly and personable and just regular good guys.

*Seth, that is how you take a pic with a man. Not waste huggin' kid. :cool:

You're not even smiling, so don't tell me how to take a picture!

Seth....Why are you so angry? Is it because you're a Sox fan? It is an unwritten military rule not to smile in pics while in uniform (I did however break this rule recently at the UFC 117 open workouts), and yes PT gear is still a military uniform. Let me break that down in baseball terms so you can understand...stealing the other teams signs=unwritten baseball rule.

LOL. There was no anger in my post. I am a very happy person, and your assumptions of my baseball team somehow relating to my mood are quite hilarious as well. Simmer down please. I find it very funny your "ability" to read emotions in text.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
sethyarkony said:
seanho2309 said:
sethyarkony said:
Russ S. said:
JzWand said:
How many people here have met BJ in person?

Honestly hes all class face to face.
No one goes without a pic or autograph, and his team and brother Regan are the same. Very friendly and personable and just regular good guys.

*Seth, that is how you take a pic with a man. Not waste huggin' kid. :cool:

You're not even smiling, so don't tell me how to take a picture!

Seth....Why are you so angry? Is it because you're a Sox fan? It is an unwritten military rule not to smile in pics while in uniform (I did however break this rule recently at the UFC 117 open workouts), and yes PT gear is still a military uniform. Let me break that down in baseball terms so you can understand...stealing the other teams signs=unwritten baseball rule.

LOL. There was no anger in my post. I am a very happy person, and your assumptions of my baseball team somehow relating to my mood are quite hilarious as well. Simmer down please. I find it very funny your "ability" to read emotions in text.

Simmer down? It was joke. Pull your thong bro don't let it get in a bunch. I gotta see this Castro photo.

Members online

Latest posts