Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Philadelphia fans should be banned from all star voting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
Doesn't matter much, as it's pretty much meaningless anyway. I'll just stop voting for Phillies on my 200+ ballots, much like I never vote for Red Sox, Cubs, or Yanks regardless because of shenanigans like this.

Hollywood

Jan 30, 2010
I'm just saying if Polanco, Rollins, and Victorino are voted as starters that is a complete joke. Werth has been good, but probably shouldn't start. Almost have 6 as Ruiz isn't too far behind. Clearly Philly fans will apparently always win as Victorino should have never won the final vote last year. How can you almost have 6 starters without arguably your best player being one of them? At least Utley is the leading vote getter, so we might get another "Boo me, F*** You!" caught on camera for the world. Trust me Jeff, my votes don't change a thing no matter how many I do. "Sing for him John Kruk..." Can I vote for Kruk too?

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Hollywood, ok I understand that you don't think any phillies other than Howard or maybe Werth are worthy.

My question is, do you think Philadelphia is the only city that has homer voting fans?

Hollywood

Jan 30, 2010
No Utley is completely worthy, and I would understand if Werth and or Howard start. The homer in me says the OF should be Braun, Kemp, Ethier or Heyward replacing one. Instead it will be Braun, Victorino, Werth. I mean am I trying to wath a Phillies game or an AS game. I just don't think it's right that this keeps happening every year. Maybe if they were in the Rays position I could maybe, MAYBE, understand. Red Sox and Yankees fans kind of cross eachother out. Yeah I expect nothing from the world anymore though as it is full of complete sheep idiots. Strasburg better win 25 games this year to retain these prices. Oh wait, that's not possible. Just a random example I know. But seriously, his cards are even crazier than Gordon's were and we know how that turned out. Just don't understand how a Strasburg base Chrome you get 2 in 3 boxes can sell for more than a Verlander Chrome Auto. He'd be incredibly lucky to start his career in same fashion, but the odds of that are slim and none. It is this that makes me want to be done with cards. MLB Performance means almost absolute jack squat these days unless you have wicked hype.

Members online

Latest posts