Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phils told Ryan Howard what?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
If you are Howard, you are motivated to work out real hard in the off season, show up in Feb. in great shape, have a great year, and prove Amaro wrong.

If you are Amaro, you better hope an AL team really needs a DH and gives you a call about a possible trade for Howard. And be ready to eat a large portion of Howards remaining contract. Go Phillies!

Working out "real hard" doesn't help him hit a curve ball.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
I don't believe this. I would not have given him his last few contracts for 15 million plus a year. I would've taken a much harder stance.

265m for 20 years of Jeter was well worth it. Yankees wouldn't have thought twice doing it all over again.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Can u imagine the backlash? Giving Arod and CC their ridiculous money but not the icon of the past 20 years
CC was worth his deal in the early years. If he plays as a #4 starter for the rest of the contract then I would do his deal again without thinking twice

265m for 20 years of Jeter was well worth it. Yankees wouldn't have thought twice doing it all over again.

I don't look at it like that. I look at it like his ten year deal was worth it. They gave him 15 million a year when nobody else wouldve given him 7-8 million. I don't care about the backlash or anything. I care about the performance on the field and he was not worth his deals. If we had a good 2 hitter last year we would've won more games. Jeter was AWFUL these past few years. He should've been batting 8th but Girardi wouldn't do it which was ridiculous.

Members online

Latest posts