Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collector Contest Semi-finals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Results:

LWMM (Jonny Gomes) 13 Klute14 (Jim Rice) 6
Zambrano38 (Carlos Zambrano) 3 Onionring9 (Mark McGwire) 16

Rules are simple: must vote in all rounds, can't vote in your own. If you don't vote in all, your other votes won't be counted. I have no problems with anyone updating a thread during the voting; if some great new additions give you a late surge, more power to you. Also, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LOOK THROUGH ALL THE LINKS BEFORE VOTING, EVEN IF YOU ALREADY DID IN PREVIOUS ROUNDS. There are a lot of spectacular collections here and, as people have updated their collections since the start of this contest, it is worth browsing through them again before voting. Voting ends 72 hours after the time of this post, and any ties will have a 24 hour tie-breaker. If that too ends in a tie, we go to a coin flip (yes, it happened last year).

If you could just make a list with your four picks, that would be great; it's easier to count up those than it is to count up lists with the four picks in bold but all eight entrants left.

If this thread falls off the first page, please bump it.

Bracket: http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/ ... 1287379487

LWMM (Jonny Gomes): viewtopic.php?f=2&t=106865
vs.
Klute14 (Jim Rice): viewtopic.php?f=2&t=107196

Zambrano38 (Carlos Zambrano): http://www.zambrano38.com/overview.html
vs.
Onionring9 (Mark McGwire): viewtopic.php?f=2&t=106610

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
LWMM (Jonny Gomes)- Due to high percentages, and especially the GU.

Onionring9 (Mark McGwire)- Due to ridiculous number of cards for such a "high end" player.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
17ROCKIES12 said:
LWMM (Jonny Gomes)- Due to high percentages, and especially the GU.

Onionring9 (Mark McGwire)- Due to ridiculous number of cards for such a "high end" player.
agreed

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Klute14 (Jim Rice): with twice as many cards to chase, slight edge goes to Klute14 over LWMM's memorbilia

Onionring9 (Mark McGwire)
: almost too close to call, Joe gets the edge IMO for the level of difficulty based on Mac's popularity and website

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I really appreciate and respect all four of these collections. Extremely tough.

LWMM (Jonny Gomes) - Despite fewer cards, the extensive memorabilia clinches it.
Onionring9 (Mark McGwire) - Ridiculous.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Congrats to the Final Four and Keith for beating me! You have one hell of a collection!

LWMM (Jonny Gomes)
Onionring9 (Mark McGwire)

Members online

Latest posts