Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collector Contest Semi-finals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Results posted, and the bracket updated. Will post finals tomorrow or the day after.

this should not even be a discussion. McGwire's insane number of RARE as hell insert cards coupled with the price tag his rare inserts, promo and autos still command, and the fact that his stuff is still high end in the terms of retired collectors. i am proud to say that i share the mcgwire thread with joe. That is one hell of a collection. He will always have my vote.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Big Mac McGwire said:
this should not even be a discussion. McGwire's insane number of RARE as hell insert cards coupled with the price tag his rare inserts, promo and autos still command, and the fact that his stuff is still high end in the terms of retired collectors. i am proud to say that i share the mcgwire thread with joe. That is one hell of a collection. He will always have my vote.

Looks like Obama isn't the only one who's hit the campaign trail ;)

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
LWMM said:
Big Mac McGwire said:

Looks like Obama isn't the only one who's hit the campaign trail ;)

Yes we can, yes we can!

"My name is onionring9 and I approve this message."
*insert smiley pointing at you and winking here*

LOL

Members online

Latest posts