Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rangers - Yankees Game 3 thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
ThoseBackPages said:
im calling it now. Cliff Lee struggles tonight and will take the loss

Clifton Phifer Lee does not know what that means. He does not always drink beer but when he does it's always dos equis.

i live 1 hr from NY and i have direct TV and i have the YES network. Although I HATE the yankees, i do watch the games when im working because it is on basic cable in my area. As much as i hate them, i would take Michael Kay and Ken Singleton over the TBS crew anyday. I don't know how you guys feel but when it comes to playoffs, it loses it's rich luster by having network announcers do the games. I am about to put on the radio so i can get that original feel back with John Sterling. And Please, let me stress, i HATE the yankees, so that should give you an idea of how bad i think the TBS crew is.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i havent played baseball in 25 years, but nowadays are pitches right down the middle confusing to hit?
how can these yankee losers just stand there looking at duck after duck right down the middle?

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
Big Mac McGwire said:
Rootin hard for Hamilton. Longo and him i would say are my 2 favs that are current. I can also attest to the way he as well conquered his demons. Let's go Rangers!

joshsi005.jpg

joshsi001.jpg

Are you selling that cause I would def be interested

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Big Mac McGwire said:
i live 1 hr from NY and i have direct TV and i have the YES network. Although I HATE the yankees, i do watch the games when im working because it is on basic cable in my area. As much as i hate them, i would take Michael Kay and Ken Singleton over the TBS crew anyday. I don't know how you guys feel but when it comes to playoffs, it loses it's rich luster by having network announcers do the games. I am about to put on the radio so i can get that original feel back with John Sterling. And Please, let me stress, i HATE the yankees, so that should give you an idea of how bad i think the TBS crew is.
Not me, i can't stand Kay.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
matty07 said:
markakis8 said:
matty07 said:
markakis8 said:
Gardner was def safe.

But if you keep looking at the replay.. Its like he doesnt even touch the bag

No way that umpire called him out b/c of that.

I couldnt believe they called him out. He was clearly safe. I dont know how girardi didnt go out and argue that

Prob cause Gardner admitted he got scared cause that lee guy was about to step on his dome for trying to pull that headfirst slide maneuver... Again. Therefore, he completely missed first base. Just a guess.
7 K's!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
dang, they just showed a stat on TBS:

thus far up to this at-bat, Lee has pitched 19 2/3 IP and has 28 K and NO WALKS

disgusting

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts