Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rangers - Yankees Game 3 thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
MantMaris said:
1995BBRefractorGuy said:
at least wait until you strike out to complain swisher, first pitch and you show up the ump?

Like Guerrero waited?

Haha, Guerrero waited for the strikeout at least! And if you are watching the pitch tracker Guerrero did have a beef, Swishy Swishy did not. Him and Tex have been all over the umps in the post season.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
WOW, FIRST pitcher in MLB postseason history to have 3 games or more with 10 K's or more in the same year???

Randy Johnson? Bob Gibson? Sandy Koufax? none of them did this? well I guess Koufax and Gibson pitched without the LCS for a while...

Nice job Cliff Lee.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Bornagaincollector said:
This is the most dominating pitching against the yankees in the playoffs that i can remember since 1999 when Pedro pitched a 1 hit shutout and the only hit was a Chili Davis hr.

what's even more impressive is the speed at which he pitches, meaning, he doesn't waste any time between pitches, he goes all out. love him!!

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
poppudaimadochi said:
Bornagaincollector said:
This is the most dominating pitching against the yankees in the playoffs that i can remember since 1999 when Pedro pitched a 1 hit shutout and the only hit was a Chili Davis hr.

what's even more impressive is the speed at which he pitches, meaning, he doesn't waste any time between pitches, he goes all out. love him!!
Haven't seen him pitch much before this game, great guy to collect.
Edit, So many first pitch strikes. Amazing

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
This is depressing. Albeit a predictable loss, but still depressing. You would think that Girardi would have had the team better prepared to face the guy. I hope that Burnett is watching and can turn this around tomorrow..............ummmm yeah. Right.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:
JoshHamilton said:
Hey guys, guess what?!

Conan O'Brien has a late night talk show coming soon to TBS!

Are you serious? When did this happen!?!?!?

I don't know, man! I wasn't paying attention and missed the other 1084642 promos for it, so I'm kinda in the dark!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
blanning71 said:
This is depressing. Albeit a predictable loss, but still depressing. You would think that Girardi would have had the team better prepared to face the guy. I hope that Burnett is watching and can turn this around tomorrow..............ummmm yeah. Right.

on the plus side, aren't the Rangers throwing Tommy Hunter? That's a guy the Yankees could light up.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
markakis8 said:
blanning71 said:

on the plus side, aren't the Rangers throwing Tommy Hunter? That's a guy the Yankees could light up.

A lot of Yankee fans would be calling for CC

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Marro said:
markakis8 said:
JoshHamilton said:
Hey guys, guess what?!

Conan O'Brien has a late night talk show coming soon to TBS!

Are you serious? When did this happen!?!?!?

I will believe it when they actually have an ad saying so, Otherwise its all hear say till then.

Yeah, I have been watching TBS this whole time and haven't seen a single Conan ad...I thought his career was over. I mean how could they replace George Lopez?

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
blanning71 said:

AND BEING BETTER PREPARED WOULD HAVE BEEN AS SIMPLE AS TAKING THE BAT OFF THERE SHOULDERS.
if anyone taped this, check to see how many called strikes. just insane. you know he is going to throw strikes, so jeez yanks, pretty please with sugar on top, SWING THE F***ING BAT !!

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
markakis8 said:
blanning71 said:

There is no plus side when Burnett pitches. He's horrible. Almost an automatic loss. Its just really upsetting that New York dropped a *** on this guy and he's not paying off. Just goes to show, even though they spend a **** ton to get the "best of the best" they don't always pan out. Javy Vasquez is another one to be lumped in that pile.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
Wow, didn't think Borbon would get to third there. also glad Vlad got that hit, he doesn't strike out a lot (60 this year) but seemed to be on pace to match that in the post season!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts