Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

razor metal base have hit ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I bought (5) Brett Wallace's (will look good in blue staedtler) and 1 Wieters.

Are these 24 all that will show up?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Adamsince1981 said:

Correct. The auto checklist will be quite larger.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Wont most people want the autos. I am not crazy about releasing more 2008 autos when the originals were packed out. Kinda a smack to people who bought the original autos.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
what does not sell, will be destroyed

This is interesting, it means that a lesser guy, lets sale Jemile Weeks, only sells 50 cards and the other 950 are destroyed, all of a sudden you have a card with only 50 copies made of it, makes for some interesting speculation.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
masonphillip said:
cgilmo said:
what does not sell, will be destroyed

This is interesting, it means that a lesser guy, lets sale Jemile Weeks, only sells 50 cards and the other 950 are destroyed, all of a sudden you have a card with only 50 copies made of it, makes for some interesting speculation.

sshhhhh about weeks, :lol:

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
matfanofold said:
aw00d05 said:
$5 no thanks...

Agreed!

And the centering on some of them look pretty bad!

Imagine getting this?

brian_matusz_razor_baseball_draft.jpg

This tells me that the manufacturing process isn't as precise as people think. Everyone has complained about Bowman Chrome singles coming out way oc and Topps having the technology to keep all of the cards centered but Brian, as a prospector, knows how much this is hated by his clientele and yet, we see cards like this.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:

yes, on base it is a 24 card set

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
JVC said:
matfanofold said:
aw00d05 said:
$5 no thanks...

Agreed!

Imagine getting this?

This tells me that the manufacturing process isn't as precise as people think. Everyone has complained about Bowman Chrome singles coming out way oc and Topps having the technology to keep all of the cards centered but Brian, as a prospector, knows how much this is hated by his clientele and yet, we see cards like this.

This is NOT the norm... BG

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
razorent said:
JVC said:
matfanofold said:
aw00d05 said:
$5 no thanks...

Agreed!

Imagine getting this?

approximate time and prices for parallels and/or autos?

Wes

OG
Administrator
razorent said:
JVC said:
matfanofold said:
aw00d05 said:
$5 no thanks...

Agreed!

Imagine getting this?

I sent you a PM but I'm sure others are interested as well so I'll ask again since I haven't heard back from you - are the autographs also going to be fixed price?

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
Autos and Parallels will be distributed same way? Wonder how many people will sit at computers hitting f-5.

might be a dumb question, but what does f5 do??

Members online

Latest posts