Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Redemptions in Bowman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Just got info that Michael Dunn's Bowman "RC" autograph was a redemption, but that he has finished signing his cards since.

If you guys hear of any other redemptions in this product, post it here. I'm assuming he's not the only one.

Thanks.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Just got word the Craig Clark auto is also a redemption.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
vetsgt02 said:
redemptions seem to be piling up. This could be a rough product to bust if your looking for the huge instant flip.
Decker is the only guy who would sell over $5 right now that is a redemption.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
bmc398 said:
vetsgt02 said:
redemptions seem to be piling up. This could be a rough product to bust if your looking for the huge instant flip.
Decker is the only guy who would sell over $5 right now that is a redemption.

Bowman has also been very good in terms of redemptions that get filled in a relatively timely manner. Inoa, Flores, and Montero all signed in a farely quick amount of time, certainly faster than anything UD produces. It is one product that I wouldn't be all that worried about picking up redemptions. Also, it doesn't appear that any of the big names are redemptions, so it shouldn't put a huge damper on people looking to flip right away

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
According to Topps' Twitter page, only 4 players have redemptions. Wonder who the last one is.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
cgilmo said:
I love redemptions in bowman, but I am in the extreme minority.

It helps me buy and build stashes. I had a field day with montero and flores in 08.
as long as there is scratch off coating on the redemptions so they can't be sold after redeeming.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Those in charge should combine all these 2010 Bowman threads, retitle it 2010 Bowman Mania Thread, and sticky it. I can't imagine the page count.

Members online

Latest posts