Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Roy Oswalt collector's thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
That's why I'm limiting it to your top ten cards to make it a little more fair...I know kltbear has some sick Oswalts...I would move it to 5 cards, but that may be too few.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
if these were on card autos i would actually consider going for the entire set...no lie...it is that beautiful

chuckbartowski said:
I have this incoming

!BSjMk)w!mk~$(KGrHgoH-CEEjlLl0F63BKDyRg3zl!~~_12.jpg

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
The good thing about those clear stickers is if you wanted to you could take the sticker off, clean off the glue, then get it signed IP. Already authenticated.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
You know it's a beautiful card, but I want another Oswalt collector to enjoy it, so I'll sit out this one. But be forwarned, when the next Oswalt themed contest rolls around I'm all over it. ;)

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
MOFNY said:
You know it's a beautiful card, but I want another Oswalt collector to enjoy it, so I'll sit out this one. But be forwarned, when the next Oswalt themed contest rolls around I'm all over it. ;)

Wow, big move to step aside. You definitely had this one wrapped up before it ever started.

In all honesty, there is only one other Oswalt collection out there that rivals Chris's and I don't think that guy has ever posted on a message board. He doesn't show off much but he has the sickest Oswalt rookie/early career collection out there. 10 BGS 9 SPXs... BGS 9.5 Retro/Future refractor... The entire 2001 elite/buyback auto "rainbow... it goes on and on...

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I have quite a few Oswalts in my Astros collection. If none of the Oswalt guys are going to go after it, I might try to spear it.

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
Therion said:
I have quite a few Oswalts in my Astros collection. If none of the Oswalt guys are going to go after it, I might try to spear it.

I hope people go after it...no one's entered yet, but hopefully that's because they are trying to decide which cards to post.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
chuckbartowski said:
Therion said:

I hope people go after it...no one's entered yet, but hopefully that's because they are trying to decide which cards to post.

When is the maddux 1/1 auto contest mr. bartowski? ;) .......very generous of you sir. Well done.

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
steve-a-reno said:
chuckbartowski said:
Therion said:

When is the maddux 1/1 auto contest mr. bartowski? ;) .......very generous of you sir. Well done.

I wish I had a 1/1 Maddux auto

Members online

Latest posts