Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Royals fans stuffing the All-Star ballot boxes; Lead in 8 of 9 positions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Yeah, he "bated" me earlier... yet is still saying the exact same homer crap to everyone else in the thread. Sure. I'm sorry, but what a loser. It's bad enough that 4Chan dorks are making this happen, it's worse that there are delusional Royals fans who actually believe it's legit. Tell us again how Hosmer and Miggy is a toss up. LOL What a buffoon.

I did BAIT you earlier. If you remove your head from your ass, and read, I stated that there's leading vote getters that I don't think deserve it. I do believe the 5 I voted for deserve it. You're entitled to disagree. Whatever. Your problem is that you ALWAYS have to be an ass when someone disagrees with you. Try reading a bit bud. I never said you had to agree with me, but you keep insisting that I must agree with you. And I don't. You may like a slug fest with each team scoring 10 runs. For me, I prefer a low scoring pitchers duel, with amazing defensive plays. Does that make either of us wrong? Nope. It's preference. Stop being a *******.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
There is literally not one Royals hitter worthy of starting this season's All-Star game. Not one. Yet this shmuck will have you believe that there are five. Yeah. I HOPE he is trolling, because it's either that or he's dumb.

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
There is literally not one Royals hitter worthy of starting this season's All-Star game. Not one. Yet this shmuck will have you believe that there are five. Yeah. I HOPE he trolling, because it's either that or he's dumb.

Nope, but there's 4 gold glovers worthy of starting it. Once again, everything comes down to hitting for you. There's 3 elements to winning a baseball game. Hitting is only 33.3% of that. Defense is also 33.3% of that, as well is pitching. It's not all about hitting.

I'm done arguing with a one track mind though. Royals just finished off the Brewers 7-2 and I'm going to crash. I'll check out your banter when I get up at 3:30.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
The only Royal that leads the A.L. in defense at his position is Omar Infante. And you said he wasn't deserving. I think you are just talking out of your ass.

I guess the season is over, right?

Here's last years. Hosmer has more GG's in 4 seasons, than Miggy has in his career.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434510389.576575.jpg

But hittng is all that counts. Stats like DRS don't matter.

Good night and sweet dreams bud.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Nope, but there's 4 gold glovers worthy of starting it. Once again, everything comes down to hitting for you. There's 3 elements to winning a baseball game. Hitting is only 33.3% of that. Defense is also 33.3% of that, as well is pitching. It's not all about hitting.

I'm done arguing with a one track mind though. Royals just finished off the Brewers 7-2 and I'm going to crash. I'll check out your banter when I get up at 3:30.

I never once said it's all about hitting. I use "hitters" because it excludes the PITCHERS, who we can't vote for. What I also said earlier is FIELDERS, so it's safe to assume I'm referencing POSITION players when I speak. I also take everything a player does into consideration. I also know that Gold Gloves are defensive awards. They don't give All-Star appearances to the best defensive players.

Last edited:

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Yeah, sure. Like I'm going to argue with some idiot Royals homer about who's better overall, Hosmer or Cabrera. I would never stoop to that level and give such an obvious troll the satisfaction of engaging such idiocy with well thought out responses.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
To me, each team would have an all star worthy staff of pitchers. So the mega defense behind them is not as necessary. The hitters are really earning their keep at the plate. They get a hit, it's most likely nothing defense was going to stop. You don't exactly want Jonathan Villar out there but you don't need freakin Ozzie Smith either. Or, even worse, a whole team of Ozzie Smith's.

That's why we don't agree. Not that you can't have a differing opinion. There's no right or wrong answer I suppose. But your comments really leave me wondering. It's like I'd call one color blue and another guy says it looks more of a greenish. Then you throw out red. See the problem?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
One last thing before I crash. The Royals have the best record in the AL, and second best in MLB. But we suck and don't deserve to have an ASG starter. Makes sense. Something must be winning all those games for us, since our bats suck. :-/

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
To me, it's not even about who he, or anyone else, voted for. Vote for whoever you please. What's obnoxious is he has the nerve to act like it's on the up and up. Like it's Royals fans coming out in droves and supporting their team. It's not. It's a bunch of bored idiots with nothing better to do manipulating the voting process for ****s and giggles. It's the same people who got Peyton Hillis on the Madden cover. It's not a "Royals revolution" like this ******* is acting like it is.

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
To me, each team would have an all star worthy staff of pitchers. So the mega defense behind them is not as necessary. The hitters are really earning their keep at the plate. They get a hit, it's most likely nothing defense was going to stop. You don't exactly want Jonathan Villar out there but you don't need freakin Ozzie Smith either. Or, even worse, a whole team of Ozzie Smith's.

That's why we don't agree. Not that you can't have a differing opinion. There's no right or wrong answer I suppose. But your comments really leave me wondering. It's like I'd call one color blue and another guy says it looks more of a greenish. Then you throw out red. See the problem?

The issue with that is all star pitchers get hammered as well. When they do, someone needs to catch the ball. I don't mind if someone disagrees with me. That's fine. My issue is someone (not you) telling me I have to agree with them.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
To me, it's not even about who he, or anyone else, voted for. Vote for whoever you please. What's obnoxious is he has the nerve to act like it's on the up and up. Like it's Royals fans coming out in droves and supporting their team. It's not. It's a bunch of bored idiots with nothing better to do manipulating the voting process for ****s and giggles. It's the same people who got Peyton Hillis on the Madden cover. It's not a "Royals revolution" like this ******* is acting like it is.

Check out the first line of this post. Then rewrite yours. I've never said all of it is on the up and up. Reading is a key to getting through life successfully.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434511636.837505.jpg

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
What a liar. He has spent half the thread explaining to everyone that 5 of the Royals players deserve 5 of the 9 spots... but he really gets that them being there is a farce being perpetrated by nerds. Sure, bud.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Man that felt good. Probably won't help, because the numbers are so far out of whack already, but at least I tried. I never knew Royals fans were such a-holes. I feel like a schmuck for rooting for them last year after the Tigers were eliminated.

Well, that is your problem right there. :evil:

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I can reasonably see a few of the Royals being on the All-Star team but none should be leading in votes at any position.

Members online