Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seattle Collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Anyone going to the show tomorrow in Kirkland? First time this show has been there since I moved here so I don't know how it is. Totem Lake Mall, anyone have any input on if it is good or not?

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
I'm pretty sure I'm going. Spent too much at the last show though on a terrible box of Topps unique, so I'm going to need to develop a little self control before I allow myself to go :lol:

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
The Totem Lake mall is a ghost town. I had tables at shows there for years. Hopefully the hiatus will help build up interest again. For folks on the Eastside, the one at Meridian and Supermall is a bit of a hike.

David Yon is one of the most honest mall show dealers I've ever come across.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
I've never been to the Totem Lake one. There really aren't many good shows around these parts. The show they used to hold at the Tacoma Dome was good, but they stopped doing that a few years ago. The Shoreline show is okay, but mostly filled with more vintage/local stuff.

Members online

Latest posts