Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Sunday Morning Thread * ****** 1/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
That looks more like what I was expecting. I know one is a road jersey and one is an away jersey but the home jersey card just doesn't look right.
Perhaps I'm just paranoid.

The first one is fake as $hit......wrong/new jersey plus no "prime" text on card.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Ty awesome pulls.

If you're moving that Aaron Hernandez please let me know. I'd like to add it to my Gators PC

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good morning!

Sorry I haven't dropped by in forever but life has been chaotic. My girlfriend has graduated from college and is now working a full-time job. I've been busy getting my photography business up and running. I just received my new camera body yesterday (Nikon D600) and can't wait to try it out.

On the down side, I believe that I have a pinched nerve in my neck. I had an MRI done on Friday and am on muscle relaxers and Vicodin to help cope with the pain. Not fun!

I hope everyone else is doing well.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Morning all, been at work for a couple hours already. Real tired so I'm thinking of making it a short day.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Morning boys! Had a crazy night at work last night so I treated myself to a few beers afterwards. Now I'm sipping on some coffee and doing homework while everyone else sleeps in. What are everyone's plans for today?

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Morning all. Finished my little spending splurge last night. Few beers and movie with the wife. Will finish Terminator Salvation DC later (recently bought it and T3:ROM) so I could finish the set.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts