Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=================SUNDAY MORNING THREAD==================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I'm still unsure of what I want to teach. My plan was to get a natural sciences endorsement but I don't think that will be the route that I go anymore. With my scholarship I'd have to keep my GPA up, but with the science program here it wouldn't be possible. I've thought about social studies but there are way too many of them. Then I've also considered elementary ed since I've always enjoyed being around kids. Its a tough choice that I can't make lol

You will figure it out, it took me a while and I am still discovering my path.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
008-4.jpg

this was a special IP signer at stadium recent

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
picture and baseball signed $20.00 . He needed help to walk and was very friendly . We had pictures taken with him ---- no charge

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Wish I woulda known about the McLain signing. I want to get a signed ball from him. I met him at a show in the 90's and got two signatures: one on an 8X10 and this card with a pretty ironic inscription:

tigermclain1.jpg

He was super friendly when I met him. Love the '68 Tigers!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
That's the last time I cook porkchops. I hate cooking them. I can never tell when they are done. I've been told to look for pink stuff inside but I cut them open all I see is pink.

Being color blind sucks.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Denny McClain was in Minnesota this summer. Apparently, he played farm ball in Duluth and he made an appearance for their NWL team this year. He signed some autos and threw out the first pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts