Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=================SUNDAY MORNING THREAD==================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Dan, sorry missed the joke, lol.

Taylor, I was not a good writer and a horrible academic.......good for you taking that class; wish I had one since I had to learn it all in grad school.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Illinois has one of the best Kinesiology departments in the US. Lots of my research material came from U of I

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
what am i doing in this group ?????????????????????? never went to college all i had to look foward to was Viet Nam and ended up with a high number . Took one computer class to learn the Police system for my job . Only the teacher and I DIDN'T have a gun in class .

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Jesse, McLain does have a book. Believe it is called Strikeout. I have a mini-collection of him.

Thing that bugs me is that he has ZERO (as far as I know) jersey cards.

And Taylor, keep at it with the academic writing. I mainly tutor literature/theory and a huge part of that is analytical/research writing.

If there is one thing I know, it is that learning how to write better is 100% possible IF a person wants to do it and is not afraid of work.

Last edited:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
what am i doing in this group ?????????????????????? never went to college all i had to look foward to was Viet Nam and ended up with a high number . Took one computer class to learn the Police system for my job . Only the teacher and I DIDN'T have a gun in class .

My first computer class was still using punch cards. Unbelievable.

A_Pharis

It's grotesque to me all of the sellers already trying to rip people off with the 2012 Retail Pete Rose packs... Numerous sellers on line selling lots and single packs of "sealed packs" that "may include an autograph."

They failed to include the fact that the auto comes in its own marked pack. (according to other thread)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
It's grotesque to me all of the sellers already trying to rip people off with the 2012 Retail Pete Rose packs... Numerous sellers on line selling lots and single packs of "sealed packs" that "may include an autograph."

They failed to include the fact that the auto comes in its own marked pack. (according to other thread)

I am avoiding this product, sticker autos will be had for less than $15 in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts