Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER BOWL SUNDAY MORNING THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone. Had a little bit of a card scare last night. Just happened to be browsing eBay while my son was playing Disney Infinity and a Dawson jersey card #/25 that I did not have was ending soon and top bid was $3.00 so I watched it and grabbed it for under $5.00, but I have a Dawson tag from the same set #/3 and was going to show my son last night and couldn't find it. Knew it should be in one of my to be processed boxes but could only find one of them last night. Woke up this morning and found my other to be processed box and it was in there right were it was suppose to be. Thank goodness. Anyways, ope everyone enjoys a Denver victory tonight

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Working on some.homework this morning so I don't have to worry about it all tonight

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good Morning. Julie is sick so I'm happy we aren'y going anywhere to watch the game. Fun filled day of cleaning Max's fish tank. swimming lessons, and whatever else comes up.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents!

Coffee time...

I'm betting Broncos to win. Paypal will be happy if they do :)

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Will scan it better another time. Again, focused mostly on the signatures in the picture so you could see how nice the ink is.
image.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning!
Another great card Dan!

So excited for today's game! Couldn't sleep, woke up 4 times dreaming about it last night and up at 7 on Sunday. #GoHawks !!
Hope all you doubters eat your words
Seahawks 33
Broncos 24

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Anyone that wants to stop over for the Bowl, come on by ! Two pans of homemade beef enchilada's, wild rice soup, spaghetti & meatballs, pizza, chocolate chip cookies, chips, dip, salsa. Just gotta bring your own liquid, which probably is the deal breaker :p

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

27ce113a-9e51-4aae-83f5-7c7e10d35cfd_zpsd97651c9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts