Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER BOWL SUNDAY MORNING THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Finally have some rain to speak of here in Sunny CA. Just glad it came today and not Friday or saturday. Did pretty well both days at the flea market.

As for the Super Bowl, I'm gonna miss about half of it, since I am working today. But heres my guess

Denver 17
Seattle 20

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning.

27ce113a-9e51-4aae-83f5-7c7e10d35cfd_zpsd97651c9.jpg

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm really disappointed in all of you guys that are picking the Seahawks to win tonight.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
You know you married the right girl when today's her birthday, you ask her what she wants for dinner, tell her she can have anything she wants and she says, "Let's grill!":D I'm truly a lucky man!:cool:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good afternoon.

Just finished watching Eight Men Out for class. I hate watching movies, but aside from that, it seemed to be pretty good.

Now I have to critique it, then I have to make cheese for the super bowl party-thingy going on tonight.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
This is a longshot, but I've decided to complete the run of Nokia N-Gage games, does anyone happen to have any that they'd part with?

It was an obscure handheld (that failed miserably). Lots of games on the eBay of course, but I want to look elsewhere first.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
This is a longshot, but I've decided to complete the run of Nokia N-Gage games, does anyone happen to have any that they'd part with?

It was an obscure handheld (that failed miserably). Lots of games on the eBay of course, but I want to look elsewhere first.

Never even heard of it, but will keep my eyes open bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts