Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER BOWL SUNDAY MORNING THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
It functioned as a phone as well did it not? I remember the commercials for it and thinking even then it wouldn't compete with what was already on the market

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Heading to laundromat and have a few new auctions I am watching. Need to get to posting more on ebay.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
It functioned as a phone as well did it not? I remember the commercials for it and thinking even then it wouldn't compete with what was already on the market

Yeah. It was an absolute disaster.

I think the concept was cool, but it squeezed too much into an ugly design. The original phones are quite spendy as well. Kind of an odd paradox in game collecting.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm sick of homework. I just have no motivation to do the rest of it right now. I got a lot done, but I just don't feel like doing my Econ homework. I might actually wait and do a little bit during the game

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
It was really obscure and really short lived, and was Nokia's one and only game experiment.

Nokia_N-Gage.png

That thing looks like an ****** xbox controller.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
After seeing tons of blogs and threads about the super bowl im unsure of why Denver fans dint think Seattles defense was not gonna show up. Go seattle!

A_Pharis

THROW IN THE TOWEL, DENVER!

A few things:

(1) Foremost - NO one could have predicted this. If you say you did - you're lying.
(2) The MVP should go to the entire Seattle defense.
(3) Wilson should be lucky to even have his nae in tomorrow's article. I mean, I know he's doing his job, but he's not standing out - to me.

(4) I don't mind the Saints being put out since it was by the eventual winners. SILVER LININGS!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

A few things:

(1) Foremost - NO one could have predicted this. If you say you did - you're lying.
(3) Wilson should be lucky to even have his nae in tomorrow's article. I mean, I know he's doing his job, but he's not standing out - to me.

(4) I don't mind the Saints being put out since it was by the eventual winners. SILVER LININGS!

I had to change the channel. The Broncos weren't playing very well, making some poor choices, and Seattle's defense was doing very well, making those mistakes even more costly for the Broncos offense. I was really hoping to see the Broncos win a Super Bowl in my lifetime, well Elway did it, but I was born in 93. I do remember watching Elway when I was 3-4 years old though.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Haven't seen any of the game, but do have a non-game related question.

I purchased some last week. It came the other day, and the card was damaged, the damage was not listed int he description anywhere. I contacted the seller several days ago, how long should I wait before escalating to a claim if they don't respond?

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008

A few things:

Actually I kinda did to all my family and friends back here. What I said weeks before the game was that if Seattles defense was able to get to Peyton Manning (Which they have) it would cause Peyton to throw differently and Seattle would win this easily. I based this off Denvers win against Patriots. The Pats were broke down and yes Denever won but not handly. Seattles defense which has been incredible all year only had one game to go all out and this was it. I just knew they were gonna bring it. Oh by the way I have a 1000 dollars worth of bets (Amongs friends and such) that Seattle would win so I will be picking up a nice chunck of money Monday :)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Had an interesting evening. Left my laptop on the top of my car for the drive from home to church. Thankfully, it wedged itself into the rack and is just fine. Also got locked out of the party. I ran to the car, the pastor thought I was leaving, so he locked up. Thankfully all the action was over.

On the bright side, someone brought a 1919 Keg. Been wanting to try that root beer for a while. It was good, but would have been better if it was ice cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.