Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Mailday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I got this one from Brett Keith on Ebay - love it! To think - I have nothing better than a blue refractor auto of Joe Panik - but this makes up for it.

Image660.jpg

zbdub808

Nov 12, 2010
lisu said:
I got this one from Brett Keith on Ebay - love it! To think - I have nothing better than a blue refractor auto of Joe Panik - but this makes up for it.

Image660.jpg

are you going to get it graded?

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Brett Keith said:
[quote="Ty Hope":1rzrvj4g]Wow, it was on ebay and Wossa didn't win it!? Congrats!

I emailed him right after I got it, but he's not a big Panik fan, to Lisa's benefit![/quote:1rzrvj4g]

The man who spent $7,330 on the Fernando Martinez Superfractor wasn't interested? That might not be a good thing. ;)

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
vwnut13 said:
Brett Keith said:
[quote="Ty Hope":160mibo8]Wow, it was on ebay and Wossa didn't win it!? Congrats!

I emailed him right after I got it, but he's not a big Panik fan, to Lisa's benefit!

The man who spent $7,330 on the Fernando Martinez Superfractor wasn't interested? That might not be a good thing. ;)[/quote:160mibo8]

He likes what he likes ;) Just proves he's not going to buy EVERYTHING Giants. I won't complain, not with all the business he's given me.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
vwnut13 said:
Brett Keith said:
[quote="Ty Hope":16v34db4]Wow, it was on ebay and Wossa didn't win it!? Congrats!

I emailed him right after I got it, but he's not a big Panik fan, to Lisa's benefit!

The man who spent $7,330 on the Fernando Martinez Superfractor wasn't interested? That might not be a good thing. ;)[/quote:16v34db4]

Or maybe it's a good thing. :) Panik will be the next big Giant now!

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
lisu said:
vwnut13 said:
Brett Keith said:
[quote="Ty Hope":11l164rx]Wow, it was on ebay and Wossa didn't win it!? Congrats!

The man who spent $7,330 on the Fernando Martinez Superfractor wasn't interested? That might not be a good thing. ;)

Or maybe it's a good thing. :) Panik will be the next big Giant now![/quote:11l164rx]

that would be awesome!

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I'm shocked that Wossa didn't get it. Even though he's not high on Panik but damn, he's still a GIANTS prospect! I knew when the BO's didn't include Wossa (I don't think), I was like, wtf! lol

Good win for Lisa!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
We had a funny little feud this summer on my team in the Cape League. Two of our players played with Panik in college, and one played with Susac and they would go back and forth bickering over who was better and who was going to get paid more. Susac won the bonus round, but who knows who will be better.

I'd personally pick Susac as the better ballplayer though.

Members online