Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2010 NHL Awards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
congrats to all the winners especially Henrik Sedin. I thought he deserved it more than Crosby and Ovie but I really didn't think he would get it.

Agreed! Was definitely surprised he won it, but I really feel he deserved it the most.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Sedin won it!?!? wow thats a really big surprise, especially considering the guys at work tonight told me Ovechkin won the Hart ::facepalm:: . They must of got the Hart mixed up with the Ted Lindsay. Tyler Myers was very deserving of the Calder as well. Buffalo actually won two of the major NHL awards with Miller also winning the Vezina, so congrats to them and the Buffalo fans.

joelmcook

Aug 1, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
G $MONEY$ said:
Sedin won it!?!? wow thats a really big surprise, especially considering the guys at work tonight told me Ovechkin won the Hart ::facepalm:: . They must of got the Hart mixed up with the Ted Lindsay. Tyler Myers was very deserving of the Calder as well. Buffalo actually won two of the major NHL awards with Miller also winning the Vezina, so congrats to them and the Buffalo fans.

I know I am kinda bias when it comes to Jimmy Howard, but he had some of the best stats among some of the best in the NHL as far as goaltenders are concerned. Being fifth in GAA, and fifth in save percentage, and eigth in wins as a rookie. Those are very competitive for a rookie to be a league leader.

Tyler Myers was the best defensive Rookie, but compared to some of the best in the NHL he was around 10th or 11th and sometimes worse in other categorys. Jimmy Howard competed at a higher level if your going by stats and that form of an argument. Im sure there are plenty of other counter arguements, but thats just how I feel

Members online

Latest posts