Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The highest priced cards for the month of November....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Ever want to know what the highest priced cards are for a given month? These 30 cards are the highest selling cards for the month of November. I divided it into three Top 10 sections -- vintage (all brands), vintage Topps and modern Topps. These cards actually sold auction-style so it does not count for buy it nows or best offers. I was surprised at the prices of some of them. Let me know what you all think of the list:

http://www.mytoppscards.com/cardtracker.htm

Also, please while you are there, check out the rest of my web site and my Hall of Fame!

Thanks!

Craig from Texas

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
I was surprised about the difference in price on a BGS 9.0 2001 Topps Reserve #TRA3 Albert Pujols Autograph and a BGS 9.5 2001 Topps Reserve #TRA3 Albert Pujols Autograph. I couldn't believe that half a grade would make THAT much of a difference! Can you?

Craig from Texas

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Jim,

The criteria for the Modern list is as follows:

Card must be sold in November
Card must be a Topps brand
Card must have been sold in an auction format -- no Buy It Nows or Best Offers

I'm only human so I may have missed yours. What card was it? If I missed it, I can make a correction.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Craig from Texas

BowmanChromeAddict said:
How do you compile your list? I sold a modern card for over $1000 and it didn't make your list.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
cparker94 said:
Jim,

The criteria for the Modern list is as follows:

Card must be sold in November
Card must be a Topps brand
Card must have been sold in an auction format -- no Buy It Nows or Best Offers

I'm only human so I may have missed yours. What card was it? If I missed it, I can make a correction.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Craig from Texas

BowmanChromeAddict said:
How do you compile your list? I sold a modern card for over $1000 and it didn't make your list.

It sold Best Offer, so that would explain the exclusion.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Thanks for letting me know Jim -- I have been known to miss a few.

I can't believe the price of that 1980 PSA 10 Nolan Ryan either. Makes me want to go through my 1980 Topps set and see if I have any that might grade that high. :)

Craig from Texas

BowmanChromeAddict said:
[/quote]

It sold Best Offer, so that would explain the exclusion.[/quote]

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
cparker94 said:
I was surprised about the difference in price on a BGS 9.0 2001 Topps Reserve #TRA3 Albert Pujols Autograph and a BGS 9.5 2001 Topps Reserve #TRA3 Albert Pujols Autograph. I couldn't believe that half a grade would make THAT much of a difference! Can you?

Craig from Texas

That isn't a half grade difference. It's a one grade difference.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
I guess technically you are right. I still can't believe the difference between a BGS 9.0 and a BGS 9.5, can you?

Craig from Texas

JoshHamilton said:
cparker94 said:

Craig from Texas

That isn't a half grade difference. It's a one grade difference.

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
Interesting.

One suggestion - I'd break it up as pre-war, post-war and modern. It seems silly to have one card listed in two categories, as there is obviously overlap between "vintage" and "vintage Topps". I'd also suggest saving the images so you can link to just the image once the Ebay auctions disappear.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Gave you a "thanks" for this post! I will probably break it up as you say for next month. Thank you for the great idea!! I probably don't have the space to keep images although I like that idea too. :)

Craig from Texas

ajw said:
Interesting.

One suggestion - I'd break it up as pre-war, post-war and modern. It seems silly to have one card listed in two categories, as there is obviously overlap between "vintage" and "vintage Topps". I'd also suggest saving the images so you can link to just the image once the Ebay auctions disappear.

Members online

Latest posts