Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"The Man" Mailday...If you dont come in you are missing out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
mannyramirezcollec said:
Incredible cards. His sig looks better then I thought it would.

How much does he charge to sign?

Agree, I thought I would get a signature a la 2010 Triple Threads. Extremely happy he took his time for this signing.
As for the charge, it was $75 each for cards, $25 for the HOF69 inscription

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Musial Collector said:
mannyramirezcollec said:

Agree, I thought I would get a signature a la 2010 Triple Threads. Extremely happy he took his time for this signing.
That is less than Jason Heyward! :eek:

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Musial Collector said:
mannyramirezcollec said:

That is less than Jason Heyward! :eek:

And there wont be an 8 page complaint thread about it either :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
they look incredible Chris and like someone else said I am surprised by how nice his autograph looks.

great story as well and congrats on not losing the '48 through all your moves.

billsanders007

Jan 20, 2011
I too have a a Musial 48 Bowman RC auto, got it done through showmestatesigs.com...they have had Stan do private signings several times this past year. This is the last of my shameless plug....

I mostly collect HOFer auto, HOFer RC, and future HOFer auto and rc....I buy vintage whenever there is nothing that strikes my eye at the LCS. Myself and the owner discuss this all the time....I love how vintage cards smell. You got one heck of a deal on a Stan RC...$20 WOW! I bought one off the bay (it was graded, you have to worry more about fakes now than in 1985) and paid around $100 for something in similar condition.

Back to the smell of vintage...that Bowman card is how a 60 year old card should look. They should have rounded corners and creases...that means they have a story. Sorry for getting sentimental...but the only reason I haven't had my Stan rc auto slabbed is because I like to pull it out and smell it...

Well this post will have ppl on the board making fun of me for WEEKS to come...