Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning, all.

Good luck, Dan. Make sure you have two of each animal safely on the ark.

I will do what I can Andrew. This won't be anywhere near as bad as others we've been through. (I don't think):oops:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
My house is on a little hill so I'm not worried about water - but I may go grab some free sandbags while they are there.
I think you're far enough north bud. by all means, better safe than sorry.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Dan, Adam, and anyone else who will be dealing with Isaac, thoughts and prayers to all of you.

Ralph- Awesome Tributes! They are sweet looking cards. Nice gold and Erlins too!

I wanted to pick up all of the Brandon Phillips Tribute, but they're out of my range. :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Joe: Thanks, man! We'll likely see less action than we get with normal storms here.

Yeah. I cant imagine there is a hotel/motel to be had in the state. Load up on ice if you havent already;)

I'm guessing you have a grill to cook whatever thaws in the freezer if needed.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

For those that missed this little tidbit of frustrated Alex last night....here is a repost.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Regarding the 2011 Bowman Chrome Ethier Super:

Card did not show Saturday or today. You do agree this is a bit long to be waiting right? Were you able to find anything out today?

Thanks,
Alex

Seller:
I do agree, they don't show that I shipped it to you . They said they would look for it and call me. I have searched everywhere and I know that I took it to them to ship. I drop off about 15 items a week to them and this is the first one I have had a problem with. I hope they find out something or I will lose the card and have to refund you your money. Which is not at all what I want. I hope to know something tomorrow and I will let you know. Again I apologize for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts