Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thanks for all of the well wishes.:grouphug:

If for some reason I am not around, its likely that we've lost power. Let this be your reason to celebrate:D

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Woke up at least an hour before I had my alarm set.
Taylor, good luck at school today!
Dan, Joe, and everybody else that might get hit by Isaac, good luck and stay safe. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. Woke up at least an hour before I had my alarm set.
Taylor, good luck at school today!
Dan, Joe, and everybody else that might get hit by Isaac, good luck and stay safe. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Not me, brother. I moved out of Florida a couple of years ago, no more hurricane worries. I appreciate it though. ;)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Heard tale of possible 20"+ rainfall locally. Hope not in your locale :grouphug:

Last I heard for us it was 12. I havent watched much this morning though. Trying to keep the little man entertained and some of his favorite toons that he misses in school are on until 10.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Not me, brother. I moved out of Florida a couple of years ago, no more hurricane worries. I appreciate it though. ;)

I don't know why I put you in there lol. I meant to put Adam, I'm thinking its because I was reading and typing at the same time lol

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'morn gents & gals!

Ralph, gorgeous Tribute autos!

Taylor, good luck on...whatever it is you're about to do.

Alex S, did he not use delivery confirmation?

Does anyone know who this eBay member magnumba23 might be? He listed tons of Ryne Sandberg rarities (lots of 1/1s) but didn't honor any transactions. He just got a lot of negatives...that sole positive he got as a seller was in fact a mistake as I spoke with that buyer and she goofed up and actually didn't get anything. Wondering if anyone knows of any Sandberg supercollectors...

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Getting ready to head to work as it is "Monday" :(

Dan, Adam and all others that will be in the storm definitely stay safe. I am sure you all know the proper preparation and planning but mother nature has a mind of her own.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Morning everyone, Dan and the rest of you in the path of Isaac please stay safe. It doesn't appear the storm is too bad though.

On a brighter note that storm is going to be bringing much needed rain to some parts of the country.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thanks, man!
It'll be a tough time - lookin' to get 6 inches of rain or so... I don't know how I'll make it. Be more worried for Dan!

I will be okay. My main concern is the older people staying with us if we lose power.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Only really gotta worry about twisters in NE.

Morning

Be safe Southerners

We had 2 go through my town early this summer. It was crazy though. They touched down for maybe 2-3 seconds and then were gone. Ripped the roof off of one house and moved a garage on the other side of town about 2-3 inches. Other than that there weren't really many in my area this summer. A couple of years ago we were traveling and the serpentine belt came off of our pick up and while we were trying to get it fixed we could hear a tornado over the hill

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. and for those that missed my post last night...

So I stopped by the card shop to get some bubble mailers since I have been selling a few things on EBAY with the free listing until Dec. 31st..
I looked down and saw 2 boxes of Finest sitting there and I said what the heck, give them to me..
Here are the two Patch Auto's..
givens.jpg

turbin.jpg

and then a couple of decent hits..
pierce-redemption.jpg

jenkins.jpg

and a bonus auto..
jackson.jpg

that's right, you are wondering where the hit is..
does this work for you?
rg3.jpg

at that point I thought I did fantastic for two boxes.. but wait.. no it's not an auto..

super.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good almost afternoon men

Woke up and have been doing stuff around the house ever since. I swear it never gets caught up around here...

Have a good day everyone!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Thanks guys!

First class went great. 10 extra credit points right off the bat. My idea is that professors hate giving extra credit, and hate it even more when it isn't taken advantage of, so my goal is to do every extra credit assigned to me right away, even if it's difficult.

I have a couple hours until my Writing Class begins, so I will have to find something to do since I finished my reading for class. Thankfully this town has 3 stores stocked full of cards, unfortunately, they are all searched. There used to be 3 LCS here as well but those all closed.

Stay safe Dan and Adam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts