Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies

George did you see MT post from last night. It looks like I found that lose pm about payment ::facepalm::

And I sent it too.

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Coffee is almost ready and another day at the office. We are lucking out his week with some beautiful sunshine and we may even feel temps past 65 :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Classes shouldn't be too bad today, especially since we don't have to show up for one unless we are missing some homework. So just 2 classes left this week and then we are off to finals week

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Gross ass $hitty dark roast probably

Morning PNW

Actually a decently tasty medium roast...Tribute Blend. One of Jen's favorites each year which we typically sell out every year we have it as well. It is a mix of Latin America and Asia/Pacific coffees. The Latin American coffee keeps it very mellow which normally has some acidity to it, but the boldness of the Asia/Pacific coffees takes the acidity away and gives it a bit more body. You might be manly enough to enjoy this blend ;)

Hope all is well with you and CL Jesse...it has been WAY too long and we need to catch up really soon!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Two for three on snipes yesterday.

Win #1 :
$T2eC16N,!)!E9s2f!qbYBRbg0,rZ8g~~60_1.JPG

Win #2
$(KGrHqMOKpIE7FS-o!B,BRcIbV!y+!~~60_57.JPG

Lost on another Maranville, runner up.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good noon fellas.

What's everyone doing today? Just like that I'm 2/3rds of the way done with classes.

I see Rick Monday is going to be at the Nationals. Anyone mind taking a 16x20 for me if the price is right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online