Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
You have to love Joe Kelly's CBS picture.

1794767.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Kevin - Great Edgar's !

Taylor - That's a sweet looking TTT Perk !!!

@Resident Bay Fan - Check your PM's for time sensitive info !!!

Enjoyed a couple of the ECW PPV's last night. Hardcore Heaven '97 & November to Remember '97 @MojoDan. Can't wait to watch more, but I don't think there are enough hours in the day :(

Thanks Dave!

Normally I don't care for sticker autos but those TTT triples are kinda cool.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Sabu vs Taz was a GREAT rivalry. One of my favorites in all of ECW.

Loved the buildup for that feud. How it took, what, nearly a year, before they actually had the fight, inside the ring. WWE and their "creative geniuses" and dictator, er, owner, Vince McMahon could learn a thing or two about how to put a program on like that.

Wrestling nerds :lol: Just kidding. I watched up until about I was in high school, and then after that I just got too busy to watch wrestling since I always had something going on the nights that it was aired. Every now and then I do watch it if I'm flipping through channels. I was a big fan of WCW and Goldberg when I was younger

Something going on the nights aired ? WTF ? Were you watching "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" or "Blossom" ? Always time for wrasslin' !!!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I can just remember an electric crowd for just about every show for ECW. And when the lights went out for Sabu and he would appear and point to the sky, while Taz was across the ring with the black frayed towel on his head and arms folded, they'd just erupt with noise. ECW really was great.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I used to love Wrestling too. Started watching sometime in like 2004, and quit watching sometime around 2007 or 2008, so it wasn't long or anything.

I also watched Superstars a lot when it was on WGN, but that's now gone it looks like.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Sabu vs Taz was a GREAT rivalry. One of my favorites in all of ECW.

I can just remember an electric crowd for just about every show for ECW. And when the lights went out for Sabu and he would appear and point to the sky, while Taz was across the ring with the black frayed towel on his head and arms folded, they'd just erupt with noise. ECW really was great.

The Hardcore Heaven is when BBB toss LSD into the crowd too. This XXXX is 15 years old and I'm still marking out like it was yesterday.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Loved the buildup for that feud. How it took, what, nearly a year, before they actually had the fight, inside the ring. WWE and their "creative geniuses" and dictator, er, owner, Vince McMahon could learn a thing or two about how to put a program on like that.

Something going on the nights aired ? WTF ? Were you watching "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" or "Blossom" ? Always time for wrasslin' !!!

No, it was sports and other extracurriculars. But I do watch Fresh Prince still :lol:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
How's it going Ralph? Been busy?

I was out on the lake this morning, drilling holes aerating the lake. We still have 23" of ice on the lake. Last ice is very good for fishing. Can't take any game fish yet. Opening day is a week from Saturday in Wisconsin. Anyone fishing in the northwoods better bring tip-ups and jig poles. Conditions will be very different from when Paul goes out this weekend. Game fish season starts on May 15 here in the UP. I still haven't got the boat out of storage yet because of the snow on the ground and the mud.
Today's mailday from Topps:

001.jpg

Too bad the auto is streaked. Also I see that @Gilmo has fixed the indent interface. Thank you.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Hey Dave, I'm a huge wrasslin' fan, just don't post much in general chat. Last match I watched live was at the Milwaukee Arena, Jessie the Body was the headliner. He was great! I have Pristine Rick Martel and Bret Hart cartoon auto's I want to move. Both are 10/10's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online