Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
No wonder medical is high = three different phone calls to me ref test tomorrow and NO ONE knows where I'm suppose to go or what test .

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Morning boys and girls...if Lindsey is still awake...:lol:

My computer finally died this week. Ordered a power supply from eBay for $20 which should revive it. If not we'll need a new one and I'll have to rescue everything from the hard drives.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you all have the relaxing day you are meant to have today. I will be making some Brats tonight for dinner prior to the boys having to go to football practice today. last nights BBQ was delicious!!

Tri Tip steaks, our favorite MT potatoes, Boudin Sourdough bread and of course a nice cold Stella!!

1174660_499875593428289_1130902420_n.jpg

And this is for you [MENTION=8688]U L Washington Rookie[/MENTION]

20130205_124211_zpsecfddd5d.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

Some idiot called my home phone at 5:30am this morning.. So I decided to get up and get the day going..

Hope everyone has a great day!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you all have the relaxing day you are meant to have today. I will be making some Brats tonight for dinner prior to the boys having to go to football practice today. last nights BBQ was delicious!!

Tri Tip steaks, our favorite MT potatoes, Boudin Sourdough bread and of course a nice cold Stella!!

1174660_499875593428289_1130902420_n.jpg

Do you marinate your tri tips? I normally marinate mine in Yoshida's for several hours before I BBQ them..

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Do you marinate your tri tips? I normally marinate mine in Yoshida's for several hours before I BBQ them..

No sir, just season and grill. Pepper, Garlic Salt, and Lowry's. Nothing else. I think when it comes to steaks, marinating tends to soften the meat like it should but also gives it a texture I don't like. The acid in the marinade starts cooking the meat where the seasoning allow the grill to do all the cooking. Although some meats do taste better marinated, like sirloins if you are making them in a Teriyaki marinade. I like my Ribeyes and Tri Tip just seasoned.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Those steaks look excellent Alex.

We just had some amazing ribeyes last night with our neighbors.

After dinner we watched "Now You See Me"...very fun flick.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! My dad stayed with me in my dorm last night. He's got about a 6 hour drive lhome today

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Those steaks look excellent Alex.

We just had some amazing ribeyes last night with our neighbors.

After dinner we watched "Now You See Me"...very fun flick.

They were delicious!
Ribeyes are my favorite, but I am also a huge fan of Tri Tip. I haven't heard of that movie, who is in it?

We had dinner at The Keg on Saturday, and it was National Bacon Day. So I asked the waiter if he could get the cook to top my Ribeye with bacon...and man was it delicious!!

1174979_499468483469000_1547790405_n.jpg

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Doing good Dave my wrist is still sore and can't do much still. Dr. orders and the wife is taking it to the T. :lol:

I get the wonderful opportunity to have that same test, along with an IVP later this week. Had two episodes involving heart/ respiration lately and the docs are insisting on the Angio. The IVP is related to kidney stuff.

In better news, we went yesterday to a special screening of the original The French Connection . I loved that movie and it was awesome to see it on the big screen. Local theater is showing classic films one showing only, every Sunday for the next few weeks.

Sent from my I10A-LE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
They were delicious!
Ribeyes are my favorite, but I am also a huge fan of Tri Tip. I haven't heard of that movie, who is in it?

We had dinner at The Keg on Saturday, and it was National Bacon Day. So I asked the waiter if he could get the cook to top my Ribeye with bacon...and man was it delicious!!

1174979_499468483469000_1547790405_n.jpg

Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fischer, Woody Harrelson, James Franco's little brother, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Mark Ruffalo, and a really hot French woman.

Its about amazing magicians/thieves.

That ribeye is a thing of beauty!

Last edited:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fischer, Woody Harrelson, James Franco's little brother, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Mark Ruffalo, and a really hit French woman.

Its about amazing magicians/thieves.

That ribeye is a thing of beauty!

Cool, I will look it up!

And it was amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online