Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~The Morning Thread~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
muskiesfan said:
That's awesome! I will have to bring a baseaball, an 8x10 from "Ready to Rumble", a cd, and an FCB shirt to get signed! One for each of the personalities. :lol:

That would be cool Dave. We'll go some place special like McDonald's. :lol:

OH THINK MAN!

You cant take a multi-celebrity to the golden arches...its gotta be some place swanky, but where he wont have to be totally incognito...Someplace where you can break the bank, but still order hot wings...do some research before you set something up... :)

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Great point Dan!

I'll have to find out what all is in Indy. I'm excited about eating Skyline Chili and White Castles again! I'll be able to drive to Cincinnati for Big Boy, so I am going to be in Heaven.

Maybe when Dave comes through we can get some take out and reserve one of the meeting rooms at Lucas Oil Field. :lol: When I was checking out that site I saw that people are having their reheasal dinner at the stadium.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
muskiesfan said:
Great point Dan!

I'll have to find out what all is in Indy. I'm excited about eating Skyline Chili and White Castles again! I'll be able to drive to Cincinnati for Big Boy, so I am going to be in Heaven.

Maybe when Dave comes through we can get some take out and reserve one of the meeting rooms at Lucas Oil Field. :lol: When I was checking out that site I saw that people are having their reheasal dinner at the stadium.

Perhaps they have an ESPN-Zone in Indy?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I'll have to check. They do have Dave & Busters. That would be a lot of fun. I know Crystal is dying to go there. I used to go to the one in Cincy all the time.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Damn straight. I expect the royal treatment for us!! I'm an All Star now you know. I just hope you have room in your driveway for my stretch limo.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
muskiesfan said:
I'll have to check. They do have Dave & Busters. That would be a lot of fun. I know Crystal is dying to go there. I used to go to the one in Cincy all the time.

You cant bring a guy named Dave, to a place called Dave & Busters...you'll be hounded for autos for the entirety of the meal. BTW rumor has it that Dave throws knucklers with the dinner rolls. Keep a sharp eye...

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning, all.
I spent almost 6 hours scanning and listing the A&G stuff last night, and only got about 3/4 of it. Just woke up.

But man, that was a fun break. If I wasn't off to Vegas in 10 days, I'd definitely bust another one.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
No, no. Just do it at your house Joe. I'm only 5 hours away.
I'll bring you guys some Vienna beef hot-dogs, and some deep-dish pizza.

:lol:
Only if you plan to serve and get us cold beers with those sponge holder thingies. We are big time celebrities, you know.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
wideright said:
chashawk said:
No, no. Just do it at your house Joe. I'm only 5 hours away.
I'll bring you guys some Vienna beef hot-dogs, and some deep-dish pizza.

Only if you plan to serve and get us cold beers with those sponge holder thingies. We are big time celebrities, you know.
Old Style tall boys with Cubs beer cozies. Only the best for you guys ;)

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Bungle- Did you pull any Adam Dunn or Mythical Creatures stuff that you're moving? I would be interested.

Charlie- After we get settled in, we may have to plan something out. When Dave's coming through, have you come down, and Jeff (IndyMan) lives in Indy too, just have a big get together or something. Hopefully Dave's driver doesn't mind carting us around after we've had a few. Of course, if we were to have hot dogs, we'd have to invite Brian (blanning).

Dave- I didn't know I was a celebrity too. I'm afraid to ask what I'm famous for. :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
muskiesfan said:
Bungle- Did you pull any Adam Dunn or Mythical Creatures stuff that you're moving? I would be interested.

Charlie- After we get settled in, we may have to plan something out. When Dave's coming through, have you come down, and Jeff (IndyMan) lives in Indy too, just have a big get together or something. Hopefully Dave's driver doesn't mind carting us around after we've had a few. Of course, if we were to have hot dogs, we'd have to invite Brian (blanning).

Dave- I didn't know I was a celebrity too. I'm afraid to ask what I'm famous for. :lol:

Well isnt this just dandy?!?!

I set everything up and dont even merit an invitation...guess I'll just stay home and watch people eat on TV... :(

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
muskiesfan said:

I would say this qualifies :lol:

bungle77 said:
MaineMule said:
muskiesfan said:
How many Xs can we go up to? :lol:

I like my shirts to be very baggy. I mean very baggy. I wear a 3X, but would prefer much larger if possible. Just curious.

Thanks,
Joe

.......:eek: what is much bigger than 3x? ;)

The tarp at Fenway.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Dan- Sincere apologies my friend. Do you ever come up that way? It would be most excellent to have you there as well. I just didn't know if you ever came up that way. :oops:

Of course if you and MiniMojo were there, I would think some box ripping would have to take place. :D

Charlie- I guess so. :lol: You make one comment about liking loose fitting clothing and all of the sudden you wear the Fenway Tarp. Sheesh. :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
muskiesfan said:
Dan- Sincere apologies my friend. Do you ever come up that way? It would be most excellent to have you there as well. I just didn't know if you ever came up that way. :oops:

Of course if you and MiniMojo were there, I would think some box ripping would have to take place. :D

Charlie- I guess so. :lol: You make one comment about liking loose fitting clothing and all of the sudden you wear the Fenway Tarp. Sheesh. :lol:

The farthest north that I have ever been is D.C.

Just wanted to be invited is all :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
chashawk said:
C'mon Dan. You can hitch the gators up to the buggy
and make your way north of the mason-dixon.

Hey! Thats a great idea for Tourism.

I am excited that the National is in Baltimore next year, I will be in much better shape to atend...

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Dan- You are most definitely invited. Hell, if all the MTers could make it, I would say we all just have one big get together and have one helluva time. Seriously though, when we get something worked out, you are definitely invited. How can some of the MTers get together without inviting the MT Honcho? ;)

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Joe- it's widely known that you are the only man in all of the pan handle of Florida who can sing Am I Pretty while shaving, and in high C. I'd say that makes you pretty famous in the Elder household!

Dan- not an oversight. You were the surprise guest of honor at the 1st Annual Blanning vs. MojoDan hot dog eating contest. Invitations are going out shortly. Sorry to ruin the surprise.

Edit: this has the makings of another epic thread.

Members online

Latest posts