Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~The Morning Thread~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
2 of the Penguins were at the KDKA studios yesterday talking about the Stanley Cup dvd and while they were there they did or tried to do the weather forecast. hilarious :lol:

[youtube:2z5aufeq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIEMnE8_ZJM[/youtube:2z5aufeq]

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
2 of the Penguins were at the KDKA studios yesterday talking about the Stanley Cup dvd and while they were there they did or tried to do the weather forecast. hilarious :lol:
:lol: "I can listen to French all night long!!" I think the hockey guy caught her come-on line too! :lol: That was pretty funny!

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
That newswoman ought to be ashamed of herself ******* herself on camera like that! :lol:

And my apologies to any PETA people on the board, but there's no better feeling than coming home from work finding a mouse trying to free itself from a glue trap. It looks like it's doing push-ups!! :D Stay strong little fella! Stay strong! You die when I say you die. :twisted:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
IndyMann said:
That newswoman ought to be ashamed of herself ******* herself on camera like that! :lol:

And my apologies to any PETA people on the board, but there's no better feeling than coming home from work finding a mouse trying to free itself from a glue trap. It looks like it's doing push-ups!! :D Stay strong little fella! Stay strong! You die when I say you die. :twisted:
Add some cutsie music and you got yourself a funniest home video! ;) :eek:

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning guys. I've been sleeping in a lot lately. I feel like half the day is gone when I get up!

I have my 3rd interview today with Enterprise Rent A Car for their management trainee program. If all goes well hopefully I'll have a new job and start next week!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
wideright said:
pghbuccos said:
:lol: "I can listen to French all night long!!" I think the hockey guy caught her come-on line too! :lol: That was pretty funny!

she might have been the funniest part of the video

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I have no doubts I'll find some cards when going through the attic, but I don't think I'll find any memorabilia.

So far we Jeff, Dave, Charlie, Dan, Alex, and myself who will try to have a get together sometime after I move. If Anthony can get stationed in the midwest and if Dave (pgh) would feel like making the trek from Shittsburgh...err.....I mean Pittsburgh (I really hate the Steelers Dave, sorry ;) ) we would have a pretty good group. Maybe we can get Brian, George, Steve, Josh, Scott, and Scoty to come too. I don't know where bungle is located, so you never know. We might get a pretty big MT shindig going next year or something. :D

You guys are letting me down today. I thought this had the makings of another epic as well. :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
I've been swamped this morning but I'm still here. Let's keep it rolling! I like the idea of an MT get together. Might be hard to coordinate across states, but if the moon aligns with venus, and mercury is.... uh, nevermind.

What's everyone doing today? I'm just warming up mini pizzas for lunch.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
wideright said:
I've been swamped this morning but I'm still here. Let's keep it rolling! I like the idea of an MT get together. Might be hard to coordinate across states, but if the moon aligns with venus, and mercury is.... uh, nevermind.

I'm going to watch the first couple innings of the Astros game and then get ready for my job interview.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
trevordchi said:
wideright said:

I'm going to watch the first couple innings of the Astros game and then get ready for my job interview.
Cool. Good luck in the interview!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
wideright said:

Still here :D Eating a ribeye sammich and messing with some new pics for my sig.
Any of you artistic folk have any suggestions aside from my current formats?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
trevordchi said:

I am getting ready to watch the Pirates Astros game too. this will be the first time I have had a chance to sit down and watch Charlie Morton pitch.

good luck with your interview Trevor

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
muskiesfan said:
I have no doubts I'll find some cards when going through the attic, but I don't think I'll find any memorabilia.

So far we Jeff, Dave, Charlie, Dan, Alex, and myself who will try to have a get together sometime after I move. If Anthony can get stationed in the midwest and if Dave (pgh) would feel like making the trek from quit swearing...err.....I mean Pittsburgh (I really hate the Steelers Dave, sorry ;) ) we would have a pretty good group. Maybe we can get Brian, George, Steve, Josh, Scott, and Scoty to come too. I don't know where bungle is located, so you never know. We might get a pretty big MT shindig going next year or something. :D

You guys are letting me down today. I thought this had the makings of another epic as well. :lol:

Joe I hate the Steelers too (I am not a football fan). a get together sounds like a great idea but I agree it would be difficult to pull off.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Thanks guys. I really need this job so I have my fingers crossed. It's a 3rd interview for a 35k a year entry level job so I'm hoping it's more of a meet and greet and then him telling me what comes next.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
wideright said:

Nice idea Joe and Dave but Art and I are so far from the mid-west we might as well be in the Canadian Maritimes!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
anybody coming this way minor league tickets on me. just mow my yard !!
site closed for today hope to see all tomorrow

Members online

Latest posts