Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~The Morning Thread~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Oh geez Dave. ::facepalm:: Why do you have to tell everyone my routine? I was thinking of taking that to America's Got Talent. I just don't think it would be fair to the rest of the competition.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Anybody seen these before? Trying to decide if it's legit.

261075728_o.jpg

1990 Perez-Steele - Doesn't come with coa/loa :?

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
...late check in for me this AM, nice banter guys.... :lol:

My 10 year olds LL all-star team, which I manage, was losing 5-3 yesterday in the bottom of the 3rd when the rains really came. Looking at continuation today, weather permitting, or tomorrow I hope.

Enjoy the day everyone!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Morning all, working today, but off tomorrow to go to Martha's Vineyard with Cape League for a game. Going over the card mock ups from 200LB with board members so we can make a choice on what to use. Then just have to finish up getting the pictures chosen.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
MaineMule said:

My 10 year olds LL all-star team, which I manage, was losing 5-3 yesterday in the bottom of the 3rd when the rains really came. Looking at continuation today, weather permitting, or tomorrow I hope.

Enjoy the day everyone!
Morning Scott! Hope your team comes back and takes it!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
quote="wideright"]Joe- it's widely known that you are the only man in all of the pan handle of Florida who can sing Am I Pretty while shaving, and in high C. I'd say that makes you pretty famous in the Elder household!

Dan- not an oversight. You were the surprise guest of honor at the 1st Annual Blanning vs. MojoDan hot dog eating contest. Invitations are going out shortly. Sorry to ruin the surprise.

Edit: this has the makings of another epic thread.[/quote]

You must mean blanning v gilmore. I wouldnt stand a chance vs brian. He is far too imposing a figure for me.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I wonder what Dennis Leary just said on Mike and Mike to get them to cut out the audio?....................ONE DAY CLOSER TO SATURDAY!.....................Spike had the UFC 100 Countdown show on last night and it was awesome. Lesnar went off on Mazzagatti and it was awesome.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
MojoDan said:
muskiesfan said:
Great point Dan!

I'll have to find out what all is in Indy. I'm excited about eating Skyline Chili and White Castles again! I'll be able to drive to Cincinnati for Big Boy, so I am going to be in Heaven.

Maybe when Dave comes through we can get some take out and reserve one of the meeting rooms at Lucas Oil Field. :lol: When I was checking out that site I saw that people are having their reheasal dinner at the stadium.

Perhaps they have an ESPN-Zone in Indy?
Sadly, no. :( But there is a nice Champps Sports Bar downtown.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
IndyMann said:
MojoDan said:
muskiesfan said:
Great point Dan!

I'll have to find out what all is in Indy. I'm excited about eating Skyline Chili and White Castles again! I'll be able to drive to Cincinnati for Big Boy, so I am going to be in Heaven.

Maybe when Dave comes through we can get some take out and reserve one of the meeting rooms at Lucas Oil Field. :lol: When I was checking out that site I saw that people are having their reheasal dinner at the stadium.

Perhaps they have an ESPN-Zone in Indy?
Sadly, no. :( But there is a nice Champps Sports Bar downtown.

You know guys, the MT makes me want to get stationed somewhere in the Midwest when I re-enlist.

Maybe to Kentucky or Tennessee, as I cannot think of any Army posts that are North of Fort Knox outside of Fort Drum, but that is in Canada, New York.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
wideright said:
MaineMule said:

Enjoy the day everyone!
Morning Scott! Hope your team comes back and takes it!

Thanks......conditions were awful to start, we never should have played. Hopefully kids got the jitters out......I'm always jittery... :lol: :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Sam Banks said:
I wonder what Dennis Leary just said on Mike and Mike to get them to cut out the audio?....................ONE DAY CLOSER TO SATURDAY!.....................Spike had the UFC 100 Countdown show on last night and it was awesome. Lesnar went off on Mazzagatti and it was awesome.

I DVR'd that it was so good. First time I've heard Mir talk about the last fight. Guy has been through a lot in his life. Brock looks intense! You can tell that he wants this "W" bad. Going to be a great fight!

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Off to the new Library for more summer activities.

Just saw the Allen and Ginter stuff on ebay. If anyone opens any and get the Monster mini cards and doesn't want them please let me know. Going to try to make the set.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

the Pirates and Red Sox both won last night. Jason Bay hit his 20th home run. I was hoping he would get to 20 before the All-Star break but with his recent slump I wasn't sure if he would.

all this talk about food is making me hungry.

Joe maybe you will find some cards or memorabilia you forgot you had when you go through the boxes.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Guys!!! Just getting ready to head off to the airport to pick up the soon-to-be inlaws. I can honestly say this mornings MT has got me cracking up :lol: Hands down, I would do what it takes to get a round table of some of us regulars at a Dennys or something swanky (nice choice of word Dan ;) :lol: ). Congrats on the soon to be promotion with Crystal Joe...I'm sure the day will get here sooner than you two think. Have a great day all...sorry to make it so quick :(

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
pghbuccos said:
morning everyone.

the Pirates and Red Sox both won last night. Jason Bay hit his 20th home run. I was hoping he would get to 20 before the All-Star break but with his recent slump I wasn't sure if he would.

all this talk about food is making me hungry.

Joe maybe you will find some cards or memorabilia you forgot you had when you go through the boxes.
Maybe a nice fat shoebox full of T206's or 52 Topps. :mrgreen:

Members online

Latest posts