Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
metallicalex777 said:
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

Looks like it's going to be a crappy rainy day here.
But that's OK, because I have a 3 day weekend after today :D

You lucky son of a bit...J/K man. Have a great 3 days off...how did your birthday go yesterday??
Thanks Alex :D Bday went great, bud! Didn't get a chance to scan anything, but I got a few things
in the mail and a great present from Erin & Olivia. Then Erin made me a homemade chicken pot pie for
dinner, and my very own cake for dessert :mrgreen:

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
1st4040 said:
good morning guys! In the process of getting my girls ready for school then heading out to do some freshwater fishing for a few hours since indian summer has hit the northeast.

Not quite all of the northeast. It's snowing right now, but supposed to clear up later.

Morning all.

Art

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thats great Chas. Glad to hear your birthday went well. What kinda cake?

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
metallicalex777 said:
LaneyB said:
Hola guys. Anyone having issues with the USPS lately?

No issues hear...my WBC patch redemption still does not show a shipping ETA even though it has been in shipped status for over 2 weeks, but that is a Topps issue. Seriously though...whats up on your end Laney??

Alex from my dealings with Topps it could be up to a month before they ship the card(s) even though it still says shipped in you redemption account.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all,

I'm back in the land of the living. :)

Kinda goofed up on pain pills, but wanted to check in.

Hope everyone has a good day, today!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
MojoDan said:
2 layer yellow cake, with a smattering of chocolate in between, and cream cheese icing on top :D

Good morning Andrew. Hope everything went well!

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
chashawk said:
MojoDan said:
2 layer yellow cake, with a smattering of chocolate in between, and cream cheese icing on top :D

Good morning Andrew. Hope everything went well!

Pretty well, overall. Doc is going to try to rush the next surgery authorization request, so I can get #4 before Christmas. At least I get another day off work today! ;)

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
JackLondon said:
Morning all,

Andrew hope all went well. Glad to see you post. Pop in some Jimi Hendrix on the HiFi and enjoy the pain pills. :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
chashawk said:
MojoDan said:

You did well bud. Good for you. 29 + 2 is going to be a great year:)

Relax as best you can JL - in our prayers... :)

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
gvsu96 said:
JackLondon said:
Morning all,

Andrew hope all went well. Glad to see you post. Pop in some Jimi Hendrix on the HiFi and enjoy the pain pills. :lol:

Was leaning more toward Pink Floyd. :?

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
MojoDan said:
chashawk said:
MojoDan said:

You did well bud. Good for you. 29 + 2 is going to be a great year:)

Relax as best you can JL - in our prayers... :)

Thank you, Dan! Will be going back to work on Monday with a pocket full o' Vicodin. Maybe instead of weird student comments, there will be some weird tutor comments next week. :?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
chashawk said:
metallicalex777 said:
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

You lucky son of a bit...J/K man. Have a great 3 days off...how did your birthday go yesterday??
Thanks Alex :D Bday went great, bud! Didn't get a chance to scan anything, but I got a few things
in the mail and a great present from Erin & Olivia. Then Erin made me a homemade chicken pot pie for

Sounds awesome dude!!! Especially since the 2 ladies took some personal time to make in great :D Looking forward to the scannage ;) By the way those TTT look SICK :shock:

Scott - Glad you know how to live the dream as well :lol: :cool:

Art - Hola from the other end of the states!!! How is your week??

Andrew - How was surgery bud?? Glad to see you alive :mrgreen: Nice choice on the Pink Floyd even though I love Jimi...I say take it to the Dark Side of the Moon ;)

Jeff - Whats up hombre??

Josh - Yeah...same thing happened with the Wilmer Flores I finally received. To be honest I actually appreciate the anticipation...makes it feel like christmas :lol:

Brian - Hola...saw your SWEET pickups and box breaks ;) How you doin'??

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Went pretty well; about the same as last time.

I get the next four days off; then I will be living the dream/nightmare again on Monday. :cool:

Did your supervisor cook breakfast for you guys again, today?

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
metallicalex777 said:
chashawk said:
metallicalex777 said:
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

Josh - Yeah...same thing happened with the Wilmer Flores I finally received. To be honest I actually appreciate the anticipation...makes it feel like christmas :lol:

I have three of the Red Hot Rookie things I am waiting on. No shipping status yet.

The main thing I am anticipating is my Mystery Cuts Exchange from UD. Redeemed in July, still nothin' :(

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning Alex. Things are going ok here I guess. Just got a call from my aunt and she wants me to "babysit" my uncle that I've never met. Should be interesting. How goes it for you bud?

Art

Members online