Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Anyone taking advantage of the half off auction style listings today?

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
Good morning everyone. Greetings from the state with (at last check) 637 school delays/cancelations.....and yet not a flake of snow on the ground. (at least where I am, the northwest hills of CT are getting hit this morning)

Dan, thanks for the smile first thing logging on. I remember having so much fun writing that thing, can you believe that is almost 6 years ago? Does anyone hear from my old gang from the old days? (Z, sound, paul...etc...)

Chas glad it was JUST a 4.3 and everyone is ok.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning guys.....earthquakes are crazy. If you haven't experienced them often they are usually way over before you realized what happened. Glad everyone is ok.

We're on a 2 hr delay here, but the sitter called this morning sick, so I've got to spend my last vaca. day and waste the delay. ::facepalm::

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
chowell3fan said:
Good morning everyone. Greetings from the state with (at last check) 637 school delays/cancelations.....and yet not a flake of snow on the ground. (at least where I am, the northwest hills of CT are getting hit this morning)

Dan, thanks for the smile first thing logging on. I remember having so much fun writing that thing, can you believe that is almost 6 years ago? Does anyone hear from my old gang from the old days? (Z, sound, paul...etc...)

Z is a member here I think, havent heard from a lot of the others. Rob (rdg0001) is here, MadTrader (Craig) got out of the hobby, havent heard from Paul since he moved across the puddle...

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Yeah George, that long, sloping line that runs through DeKalb and Kendall counties is where it originated from.
Weird thing is, Olivia woke up at 0100 and 0200, but not when it happened.

chowell - Thanks bud. We only get one here every 8-10 years, and they are usually 3.0 or less. I slept through one in 2004.

Morning Steve!

No listings for me Dan.

Here's a good one for everybody. Gotta love eBay.

2009 Andre Dawson Topps Tribute auto ser# 10/75!!! 10 is the number The Hawk will enter the Hall in which make this card a true 1/1!!!!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Glad our MT family is safe and sound. Only one we need to hear from now is PT right?

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
MojoDan said:
chowell3fan said:

Z is a member here I think, havent heard from a lot of the others. Rob (rdg0001) is here, MadTrader (Craig) got out of the hobby, havent heard from Paul since he moved across the puddle...

I've seen Rob kicking around, yes. Did not know that Craig got out (im pretty much out too btw). I FORGOT that paul went overseas!
I have yet to see Z at all. I have not talked to him in a long time. No worries, this group is just as good.

Good morning Steve, sorry to hear about another wasted vaca day.

dp

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
chowell3fan said:
MojoDan said:
chowell3fan said:

I've seen Rob kicking around, yes. Did not know that Craig got out (im pretty much out too btw). I FORGOT that paul went overseas!
I have yet to see Z at all. I have not talked to him in a long time. No worries, this group is just as good.

Good morning Steve, sorry to hear about another wasted vaca day.

dp

Actually just got a call from the mother-in-law who is off, but on call today. She's going to watch the kids so I can go in. Good thing b/c the wife is gone on a visit tomorrow so will have to stay home for sure tomorrow if the sitter is still sick.

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
Chas-that IS a TRUE one of one. OMG some people slay me.

Dan i just remembered a handle of another one of my favorites, cutinitclose!

In literally 30 minutes we went from no snow on the ground to is just POUNDING down out there.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Well I'm off to work. You guys have a good day. Hopefully I'll get a 14 card Crusade lot I purchased on BMP before the weekend so I can take pics and post them up this weekend. My goal is to get to 20 before the end of the month. I only need 1 more! :D

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
chowell3fan said:
Chas-that IS a TRUE one of one. OMG some people slay me.

Dan i just remembered a handle of another one of my favorites, cutinitclose!

In literally 30 minutes we went from no snow on the ground to is just POUNDING down out there.
He was posting here for a while last year, then just disappeared.

How can this many people be this oblivious/uneducated?

[ebay:1bpktpxx]200435776856[/ebay:1bpktpxx]

George - That Ozzie is hawt.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Kyle is here too bud, but I havent seen him in a few months. He's doing well from what he told me. Still has a lot of his vintage stuff :D

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
MojoDan said:
Kyle is here too bud, but I havent seen him in a few months. He's doing well from what he told me. Still has a lot of his vintage stuff :D

Ok then, i think I am caught up on everyone in the circle! Thanks for the help Dan and Chas!

Dan, i am trying to figure out a way to link those clips to you, but I am not sure how it's going to work. I might have to move them to another site and then go from there. The show in question, was an SRO crowd (which was fantastic) and ready to laugh (not in "make me laugh" mode) so the clips are fun.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
eBay can be a very funny and fickle marketplace. :lol:

[ebay:18vu8ki5]390147777168[/ebay:18vu8ki5] - No serial number, but a stated print run of only 25. Never seen one for sale.

[ebay:18vu8ki5]120526098251[/ebay:18vu8ki5] - Serial numbered /165. Usually pops up once a month.

I'm also noticing a run on Billy Williams autos and g/u lately. Might just be a tax refund effect, but things are going for twice what I paid.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good morning everyone.

Roof raked a TON of snow off the roof and there more up there but I gave up. Maybe a 6 or 7 foot drift still up over the garage/ part of the house.
Driveway is clear. Now the city an come through and plow the street.

2 more wins last night on the cheap. :cool:

That was no earthquake last night. It was just Charlie falling out of bed.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
chowell3fan said:
MojoDan said:

Ok then, i think I am caught up on everyone in the circle! Thanks for the help Dan and Chas!

Dan, i am trying to figure out a way to link those clips to you, but I am not sure how it's going to work. I might have to move them to another site and then go from there. The show in question, was an SRO crowd (which was fantastic) and ready to laugh (not in "make me laugh" mode) so the clips are fun.

Take your time bud :)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
gvsu96 said:
Good morning everyone.

Roof raked a TON of snow off the roof and there more up there but I gave up. Maybe a 6 or 7 foot drift still up over the garage/ part of the house.

Ba Zinga

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
George_Calfas said:
gvsu96 said:
Good morning everyone.

Ba Zinga

hahaha, sheldon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts