Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
chashawk said:
Good morning George, Adam, Conner.

How it going Bruce?

It's going alright, just busy with work and play. I've been going out, exploring South Florida instead of just sitting around the house. There are some very nice (and expensive) places out there. I know you guys up north probably don't care to hear this but the weather has been absolutely amazing so I've been enjoying it. I'm still collecting though.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
George_Calfas said:
gvsu96 said:
Good morning everyone.

Roof raked a TON of snow off the roof and there more up there but I gave up. Maybe a 6 or 7 foot drift still up over the garage/ part of the house.
Driveway is clear. Now the city an come through and plow the street.

2 more wins last night on the cheap. :cool:

That was no earthquake last night. It was just Charlie falling out of bed.

Ba Zinga

That Pujols went up fast.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
George_Calfas said:
1 just sold $1730 and everyone raised their ebay prices, I am now cheapest by $20.
$2000 George!!!!!

Mernin' guys. Will be on later. Going to look at hidden spy cams this morning!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
phillyfan0417 said:
Good Morning all.

Think there will be a second ultimate break i'll be involved in tonight, the first one got me the "dreaded" sleeve although one of the swatches was a joe d. so i cant complain too much.

Some of those multi-GU pieces have sold well, I might pick some up later on.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Hey hey hey, just finished removing the 78 Topps set that I got this past summer. They might end up going back in the album, I just wanted to get them out of the pages and into sleeves to keep them form getting any more dinged up.

Interesting note that aside form the cards that came sleeved and in toploaders there were 78 (9) pocket pages. Anyone want an album full? lol

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Hey guys, forgot to tell you that Monday I got the call from Lowes and have my second interview today! Only one more if I make it through this one.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
seaverfront.jpg

Seaverback.jpg

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Glad to hear our Illinois guys are doing alright. A 4.3 in Illinois is crazy.

Darren- Good luck on the interview.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
A_Pharis said:
darrend505 said:
Hey guys, forgot to tell you that Monday I got the call from Lowes and have my second interview today! Only one more if I make it through this one.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks Adam! It would be nice to have health insurance again!

Members online

Latest posts