Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning Everyone.

And join us in wishing our mustache clad, tie dyed, hole digging, signature enhanced posterboy a Happy Birthday.

:grouphug: Happy Birthday George :grouphug:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Dan and everyone that follows. It is going to get hot here today, which means even hotter at work.
I have to go on the road, need to beat that traffic. That 5 minute drive is a bitch this early in the morning.

Oh yeah and Happy Birthday George

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning fellas. Back to the grind today. Trying to get ahead of things at work this week rather than behind the 8 ball. Hope everyone has a good day.

Buon compleanno George!

Tom

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
morning boys.....

Happy Birthday George....may you unearth ancient ruins that lead us to the answer to this long thought question......"Was there anything easy that a caveman COULDNT do..."

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Case is on it's way. Won't get here until the 15th it looks like. :?
Not sure now if I will rip it Thursday night as we need to pack for our trip to Michigan. So if I can't it will be a week from this Thursday. Plenty of time for anyone else to get in on it.
Tracking info.
2008 Masterpieces
Great price on it. Just a little over $30 a box. :cool:
Configuration: 16 boxes per case. 12 packs per box. 6 cards per pack.

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Base set featuring 120 all new artists' paintings!
- One Canvas Memorabilia card per box, on average!
- One Canvas Autograph card per box, on average!
- One Canvas Patch card per case, on average!
- One Yankee Stadium Legacy Memorabilia card per case, on average!

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN:
Regular Cards
- 90 Regular Cards
- 30 Regular Cards SP

Inserts and Parallel Cards
- Unnumbered Framed Parallels (3 per box, on average)
- Numbered Framed Parallels
- Yankee Stadium Legacy (4 per box, on average)

Autograph and Memorabilia Cards (2 per box, on average)
- Stroke of Genius Signatures
- Captured on Canvas Memorabilia Cards
- Captured on Canvas Patch Parallel (# to 50)
- Captured on Canvas Autographed Memorabilia Cards
- Captured on Canvas Autographed Patch Cards (# to 25)
- Yankee Stadium Legacy Memorabilia Cards
- Signs of History Presidential Cut Signatures

I wonder if they would still honor these? Depending on price I might be down for this. I like this product.

10 people 3 teams each would be like $52.50 shipped including fees.
1/3 of a slot (one team) $19.50 shipped including fees. 2/3 of a slot (2 teams) would be $36.50 shipped including fees.
Random team draft 3 rounds. Partial slots will be random before draft to see who picks first for that slot.
1. Jesse Paid
2. Jesse Paid
3. Josh Paid
4. Alex
5. Richard
6. Josh (as of now)
7. Josh (as of now)
8. Josh (as of now)
9. Josh (as of now)
10. Josh (as of now)

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Guys

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!

I woke up to going downstairs to find my washing machine with some sort of error code and not working. grabbed the owners guide and sure enough this code is motor overload so I had to unplug shut water off then I will have to call for service.. I can't win with these LG machines. the dryer has a huge crack in the tub which because they are 5 years old LG will not do anything about despite it being on the welded seam thus a manufacturing defect. its not going to be cheap to have a service guy here to look at it.. I just hope whatever is wrong doesn't cost me a fortune cause I will have to pay out of my car fund for it.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Happy Birthday Sex Panther!!

A Cake for Jorge, Ole!

Another early morning for me and Carolynne. She's gone in early yesterday and today.

sorry about the LG troubles, Paul

A_Pharis

1st4040 said:
Good Morning Guys

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!

I woke up to going downstairs to find my washing machine with some sort of error code and not working. grabbed the owners guide and sure enough this code is motor overload so I had to unplug shut water off then I will have to call for service.. I can't win with these LG machines. the dryer has a huge crack in the tub which because they are 5 years old LG will not do anything about despite it being on the welded seam thus a manufacturing defect. its not going to be cheap to have a service guy here to look at it.. I just hope whatever is wrong doesn't cost me a fortune cause I will have to pay out of my car fund for it.

Not fun, man. :(

Members online

No members online now.