Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
George_Calfas said:
D, are you happy with the outcome?

Yes. It makes sense! I could not grip my head around all of it last night. I was thinking there would be fewer group A relics, but the math makes sense!

Thank you very much for doing that for me!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
darrend505 said:
George_Calfas said:
D, are you happy with the outcome?

Yes. It makes sense! I could not grip my head around all of it last night. I was thinking there would be fewer group A relics, but the math makes sense!

Group B Relics have a print run of 250....Thus there are only 50 possible sets.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
George_Calfas said:
darrend505 said:
[quote="George_Calfas":3ahyw87m]D, are you happy with the outcome?

Group B Relics have a print run of 250....Thus there are only 50 possible sets.[/quote:3ahyw87m]

Makes sense to me! This is something have been trying to figure out for a long time! Thanks for helping me!

I have always wanted to know what the possible run was! Very cool to know that only 50 sets are possible!

Now I just need to sell this near set I have sitting here.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
lonesomeagle1 said:
For all you music lovers here's yesterday's pickup
HNGD to me!

LpStandardPlusTop.jpg

Pete

I don't know anything about guitars but that looks like a Gibson Les Paul.
Ace Frehely model?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Charlie - :lol:

Congrats to you Art. I never doubted that you'd do well.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
klute14 said:
lonesomeagle1 said:
Close
2005 Les Paul Standard Plus Top

Looks a lot like my favorite guitar players guitar. :D
Ace Frehley rocks!!!!!
Yes, I am a HUGE Kiss fan. :cool:

Back when I was still in Scouting, an article about my Assisstant Scout Master came out, he used to own a instrument shop. Mainly strings, he actually made some of the first guitars Kiss used.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Bay Fan":3in8iphl]Was going to bed last night, and I went to shut my cell off, and realized I had a voicemail message. It was one of the admin's at the CC and I passed my GED. :D

We all knew that you had it in you![/quote:3in8iphl]

Thanks guys. And I guess you all had more faith in my knowledge than I. I was pretty nervous after taking my math tests. Does make me feel alot better about myself though, having it confirmed that my knowledge is broader than I thought. :eek:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
ChasHawk said:
Andrew hasn't posted yet because he is pushing Myron to its absolute limits towards Urbana...

Funny!

I have come to terms with the math thing, by deciding to simply harbor a seething, simmering, lifelong grudge against Math-ians, with the understanding that I can do nothing about their annoying proclivities.

I will maintain a haughty disdain for them, while pretending that they are still worthwhile people, overall. :ugeek:

Oh, and CONGRATS, Art!!! :grouphug:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
That Myron is one majestic creature JL.

How did that name come about? Was its resmeblence to the unicorn just too strong to ignore?

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
MojoDan said:
That Myron is one majestic creature JL.

How did that name come about? Was its resmeblence to the unicorn just too strong to ignore?

No, we like to name Chris' car(s) after viewing them in action and deciding a name based on the car's personality. Its "car-sonality", if you will.

Myron seems like a steadyish, willing, nerd-like car. Thus, his name.

The last car was named Mrs. Harris, as it was a bit like a fussy old woman, given to obstinate refusals to do what was needed, especially when we needed a burst of speed to avoid imminent death/maiming. She would, at times, make a sound like an old woman clearing her throat, and lurch forward, reluctantly.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Ok so I am back and they did give my left eye a new prescription.. less than what is needed because the current was the full amount and it was actually making my dominant right eye focus less thus making stuff blurry. This time I had them make up a pair of example glasses with what they wanted to try so I could actually get a feel for what it would do before ordering. Not having as much vision in my left eye with the new script actually made it easier for me to see distance so I will have to work my way up to the full prescription I need. thats the dumbed down version of all the technical stuff the doctor was explaining to me.

Members online

Latest posts