Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Road To Omaha. How's your team doing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vandybill

Sep 28, 2008
Dores through to Omaha! Now to find a hotel room.

Added note - Morgan Ensberg has to be my least favorite tv baseball guy ever after that game last night.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Winners on Saturday

Virginia
California
Texas A&M
South Carolina :D Defeated Matt Barnes and U Conn
Mississippi St drew even with Florida
Texas drew even with Az St
Vandy handles OSU and advances to Omaha
North Carolina handles Stanford and advances

More great baseball today!!

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
South Carolina finished off a tough U Conn team last night to advance to Omaha! George Springer is an awesome player and made an incredible over the shoulder catch with bases loaded late in the game. I think I just became a fan.

FSU hit lots of baseballs to even the series with Texas A&M
UC Irvine evened up with Virginia
Texas advances
California advances

Good luck to all

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
The field is set. Congrats to Virginia on an incredible come back in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs and congrats to A&M bouncing back from that beat down on Sunday.

The SEC East is well represented with Vandy, Florida, and S. Carolina. This should be a great tournament!

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
I couldn't be happier for CAL and their program.

They went from losing a historical and storied proram, to a trip to Omaha.

Needless to say, their keeping thr program intact. Imagine if they win it all too. That would be insane.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Im not following too closely... got no TV.... But Im rooting for Cal Berkeley

Played there often years ago, am so glad they didnt lose the program after so close. Good to hear they are playing well this year, I dont follow college too closely, but might have to check in now more often. very cool :)

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Some really good games this weekend with lots of prospect power. Congrats to Florida, Vandy, S Carolina, and Virginia for all winning. Sonny Gray pitched fairly well in one of his shortest outings of the year and Esposito looked real good with the glove. Hultzen pitched well vs a tough Cal team. Welcome back Jackie Bradley to the Gamecocks!! Mike Roth had a shaky first inning but settled in to keep the A & M bats quiet until relieved by John Taylor and Matt Price (6th round Diamondbacks).

Looking forward to some more great baseball.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
I will be tuned into Brian Johnson vs. Grayson Garvin ..... its a shame Vandy and UF are in the same pool, they are the two best teams. Whichever one advances will win it all.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Joshua.Roundtree said:
I will be tuned into Brian Johnson vs. Grayson Garvin ..... its a shame Vandy and UF are in the same pool, they are the two best teams. Whichever one advances will win it all.

You are right, they are both great teams but this had to happen at some point. I am glad they are on the other side of the bracket though. Just a little info on the SEC teams (Vandy, UF, and SC) all finished tied atop the SEC this year but one team beat the other two in head to head matchups this year. South Carolina took both series 2-1 vs the Gators and the Dores!

Members online