Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Mirror Red Matsui rookie! I have been partial to the 2003 LCM versus other years. The full color background makes these pop. I was in Cooperstown late in the summer of 2003 when I purchased the latest Beckett issue, The back cover ad still remains engraved in my mind. It introduced me to the concept of a rainbow in collecting.

s-l600.jpg

s-l1200.jpgs-l1200.jpg

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hey, that sell sheet is pretty cool. I like that set quite a bit.

Mirror Red Matsui rookie! I have been partial to the 2003 LCM versus other years. The full color background makes these pop. I was in Cooperstown late in the summer of 2003 when I purchased the latest Beckett issue, The back cover ad still remains engraved in my mind. It introduced me to the concept of a rainbow in collecting.

View attachment 331793

View attachment 331794View attachment 331795

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I just noticed on the sell sheet their example card for Mirror Gold Materials was a Miguel Tejada bat card. No such card exists, they used the same picture for Tejada's card as the sell sheet but his Materials cards all had jersey swatches:

03lcertmirgoldjsy.jpg

Kind of neat to see an alternate version.

Might as well show off the rest of the team set while I'm at it:

03lcertmirgoldjsy.jpg 03lcertmirgoldjsy.jpg 03lcertmirgoldjsy.jpg

03lcertmirgoldjsy.jpg ellis03lcertmirgoldjsy.jpg tlong03lcertmirgoldmat.jpg

Yes it does bug me that the Hudson patch is just one solid color. Bonus autos of the two guys that didn't have Materials cards:

03lcertmirgoldautobazzell.jpg 03lcertmirgoldautovalentine.jpg

Last edited:

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
I' m an idiot wrong thread :oops:
I meant to post these 3 Williams Chicago show slabs since you were on the Bernie 00's kick !!

Thought you had rid yourself of the Williams stuff a while ago- or just down to ultra rares now ?
full.jpg
full.jpg

full.jpg

Last edited:

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts