Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
I was also under the impression that the series II did not have any parallels. So you are saying that they do? Have you ever seen any of them?

03ToppsKaneboJapan226BarryLarkin.jpg

03ToppsKaneboJapan226BarryLarkinBack.jpg

Sep 11, 2009
Had this for awhile now and thought I would post it. I don't know much about it besides it is 2000 Ultra Feel the Game insert set framed and was given to dealers as a gift. For what I don't know. Anybody have any info on it? Like how many of these were made? What dealers got them? Did Fleer do any other sets like this or is this the only one?
20120421195031.jpg

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Interesting - According to Beckett only the series I Kanebo's had Black and Silver parallels. I don't think the Topps Kanebo Japan II had these. But someone above does have a gold Japan II which is not listed on Beckett, so it is possible there were other parallels for series II as well.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Had this for awhile now and thought I would post it. I don't know much about it besides it is 2000 Ultra Feel the Game insert set framed and was given to dealers as a gift. For what I don't know. Anybody have any info on it? Like how many of these were made? What dealers got them? Did Fleer do any other sets like this or is this the only one?
20120421195031.jpg

That's really cool. I have only seen that once I think, but never for any other sets. I recognixe most of the players, but what other players are on there?

Sep 11, 2009
That's really cool. I have only seen that once I think, but never for any other sets. I recognixe most of the players, but what other players are on there?

Alex Rodriguez, Chipper Jones, Roberto Alomar, Greg Maddux, Pedro Martinez, Cal Ripken, Robin Ventura, J.D. Drew, Randy Johnson, Scott Rolen, Kevin Millwood, Frank Thomas Tony Gwynn, Pat Burrel, and Edgar Martinez

Pulled these pictures from the internet.

Silver Series I
53768b79-49c7-46d9-a0fb-db4282bef281.jpg

Backs of all Series I
piazzakanebo2py1.jpg

Bronze series II
guillenkanebo.jpg

Black Series II
itemimagea.jpg

Last edited:

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
20120421195031.jpg

I had a Direct Fleer account back then and I didn't get one, didn't know anything about them -- must be pretty rare.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
20120421195031.jpg

Pretty cool. That was Curt's first game used card. I remember how excited I was and trying to buy as many copies as I could. I've always been curious as to the print run as they rarely surface. I've probably seen a maximum of 25-30 since release.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
gracecollector, nice Allegiance Refractors! love the design, another reason why I wish Piazza hadn't been traded from LA--maybe they would have included him in the set.

PadresFan86, love the Topps Black Mauer...

Love the 2000 Topps Chrome Allegiance Refractors. Couldn't pass on this one for $9.

8.jpg
8A.jpg

Members online

Latest posts