Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-----The Superlative Sunday Morning Thread-----

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning gents..

Like ost on here, I will be anticipating the breaks like a kid in a candy store..

Everytime I think I willbe able to go out and mow the grass it starts to rain..

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
IndyMann said:
gvsu96 said:
George should do the break in a smoking jacket with a pipe.
With a couple of bunnies around. ;)

And Darius, the World's largest bunny.

hugebunny.jpg

I saw that on the CBS Early Show. Awesome. My parents had a rabbit about half that size.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
gvsu96 said:
Paul- How where the fish biting yesterday?

Donruss-Sucks about your neck. If I do that it's like 10 days before I feel 100%

thinking I didnt sleep on it wrong, but from exercise yesterday.. first day the wrist healed so I did my climbing work on the board and went horizontal a few times.. works the neck more than I remember.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Couple hours to go before my game. Gotta run out and grab a scorekeepers book. Nobody told me I needed one of them yesterday :benson: Nothing like keeping score on a napkin. :lol:

Maybe a suggestion for the next breaks that can't or aren't team drafts... maybe offer buy-in slots where the slots are priced high to low. That way nobody feels like they paid just as much as slot 1 who gets the #1 pick, but they end up with the worst card.

Oh, and that's one big-ass rabbit. :eek:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
wideright said:
Maybe a suggestion for the next breaks that can't or aren't team drafts... maybe offer buy-in slots where the slots are priced high to low. That way nobody feels like they paid just as much as slot 1 who gets the #1 pick, but they end up with the worst card.

This was a thought I had just last night, funny what pops into your mind while in the shower......TMI?

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
George_Calfas said:
gvsu96 said:
IndyMann said:
gvsu96 said:
George should do the break in a smoking jacket with a pipe.
With a couple of bunnies around. ;)

And Darius, the World's largest bunny.

hugebunny.jpg

I saw that on the CBS Early Show. Awesome. My parents had a rabbit about half that size.

That is a lot of carrots
In a week, Darius eats 84 carrots, 14 apples, and four cabbages, which is decidedly above-average. (For the sake of comparison, the bunny weighs more than eight times as much as the world’s smallest horse.

Members online

Latest posts