Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-----The Superlative Sunday Morning Thread-----

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
IndyMann said:
Better than Hockey to me. I might have to snag some of these. I've loved the "Sweet Science" since my youth.

imageserver.aspx

These are really nice looking cards. I take it these are In The Game cards? They sure look like it.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
G $MONEY$ said:
IndyMann said:
Better than Hockey to me. I might have to snag some of these. I've loved the "Sweet Science" since my youth.

imageserver.aspx

These are really nice looking cards. I take it these are In The Game cards? They sure look like it.

Yes, another Dr. Price product. Ali auto as well?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning/Afternoon Dudes :cool: Just finished grocery shopping, house cleaning and new kitchen table chair building. Got a nice hot cup of coffee, big bowl of apple jacks, a side of bacon and an english muffin with grape jelly to enjoy the relaxation for the rest of the day :mrgreen: Those boxing cards look absolutely amazing...maybe another future MT break??

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So I have decided on my 2010 A&G Project.

N43 Autographs...........I will be gone this summer and a big project is out of the question, plus I really dont like the red frames for the regular auto set. The N43 set has 10 players and should be #/15. As you can see this set will still be pricey but should be completable.

btw, I have tried to build the 2009 N43 Auto set (started January), I am up to 3 cards so I will need to act fast.

Ryan Braun
David Wright
Ryan Zimmerman
Max Scherzer
Dustin Pedroia
Troy Tulowitzki
Hunter Pence
Vernon Wells
Tommy Hanson
Scott Kazmir

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning / afternoon, all. JJ is on the bump against Washington today (losing 2-0 right now :( ) and I plan on doing nothing on a well deserved day off :p

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
55_marlins_sp said:
Good morning / afternoon, all. JJ is on the bump against Washington today (losing 2-0 right now :( ) and I plan on doing nothing on a well deserved day off :p

Could you put the red ink back in your sig just in case someone finds one ;)

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
George_Calfas said:
So I have decided on my 2010 A&G Project.

N43 Autographs...........I will be gone this summer and a big project is out of the question, plus I really dont like the red frames for the regular auto set. The N43 set has 10 players and should be #/15. As you can see this set will still be pricey but should be completable.

btw, I have tried to build the 2009 N43 Auto set (started January), I am up to 3 cards so I will need to act fast.

Ryan Braun
David Wright
Ryan Zimmerman
Max Scherzer
Dustin Pedroia
Troy Tulowitzki
Hunter Pence
Vernon Wells
Tommy Hanson
Scott Kazmir
Should be a fun project.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
George_Calfas said:
I think I have PM'd all case break members.......6 hours to go!

Replied :cool: I am REALLY stoked for the break as well even though I have absolutely NO CLUE who most hockey peeps are ::facepalm:: :lol: I would love to see that N43 set complete...would be easy to store together as well since it's not that large of a checklist.

Dave(pgh) - Good day yourself man :mrgreen: Sorry about your draft spot...but if I get something that is better for your PC we can easily talk trade with whatever you may have baseball wise :)

Indy - Nice idea with the tye dye but would suck for any color blind MTers :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
metallicalex777 said:
George_Calfas said:
I think I have PM'd all case break members.......6 hours to go!

Replied :cool: I am REALLY stoked for the break as well even though I have absolutely NO CLUE who most hockey peeps are ::facepalm:: :lol: I would love to see that N43 set complete...would be easy to store together as well since it's not that large of a checklist.

Dave(pgh) - Good day yourself man :mrgreen: Sorry about your draft spot...but if I get something that is better for your PC we can easily talk trade with whatever you may have baseball wise :)

Indy - Nice idea with the tye dye but would suck for any color blind MTers :lol:

Alex sounds good and if I don't have anything you want I can always provide you with some PayPal :cool:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
good afternoon guys..

woke up late today and still feeling the burn from yesterdays fishing trip. finally got some sleep though which was great and now Im doing chores around the house while the rest of the family is visiting my father in law. getting ready to watch the Lakers game in a little bit. hoping to be around to catch the break tonite but if I don't good luck fellas. be nice to see some big hits!

Members online

Latest posts