Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-----The Superlative Sunday Morning Thread-----

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
OK, so I got a few more pages written. Heading home for a few......I will be back in time to go live around 645pm CST.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
gvsu96 said:
Paul- How where the fish biting yesterday?

everything except the largemouths were biting the whole trip.. we were fishing weedlines and the pickerel were just nuts! I was throwing in the same spots repeatedly and getting bit like 3-5 times before setting the hook on them. I dunno if it was reaction strikes or what but they weren't killing it like they were hungry. was hoping to come up on some spawn beds and get some largies but just couldn't find them. my brother in law provides the boat but has no idea how to use it to his advantage. I wish he would let me up on the trolling motor so we could get into some fish but hey someone else's boat you just enjoy the ride.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
1st4040 said:
gvsu96 said:
Paul- How where the fish biting yesterday?

everything except the largemouths were biting the whole trip.. we were fishing weedlines and the pickerel were just nuts! I was throwing in the same spots repeatedly and getting bit like 3-5 times before setting the hook on them. I dunno if it was reaction strikes or what but they weren't killing it like they were hungry. was hoping to come up on some spawn beds and get some largies but just couldn't find them. my brother in law provides the boat but has no idea how to use it to his advantage. I wish he would let me up on the trolling motor so we could get into some fish but hey someone else's boat you just enjoy the ride.

My Brother in law fishes a ton. Season just opened here in Wisconsin. Haven't talked to him to see how he did.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning.... ::facepalm::

Damnit Dan, quit hitting buttons on my remote. It's costing me too much money.

EDIT* what break? :lol:

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Evening everybody, had a pretty light day in delivery. Feeling great since I have the next 2 days off!

Alex, Whitney became a lead last month.

Members online

Latest posts