Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

the1mcjensen's 2011 NFL season in person success.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
man hwo do you get so many. Not like you do not stand out.

BTW you working the steelers game this Thursday?

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
did the lions when they were here 2 weeks ago. added some more to the helmet from last year, including stafford

2010detroitlionsfullsizec.jpg

2010detroitlionsfullsized.jpg

and stafford on a mini

matthewstaffordlionsminihelmet.jpg

and some cards

lionshotel2011.jpg

got screwed at work so i missed the game so wasnt able to add any more lions or bucs stuff that weekend

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
this weekend the falcons were in town. last year ryan stopped signing right off the bus so we didnt get him at the hotel and tony and roddy blew us off but turner was his normal self and signed almost everything in front of him and surprisingly, julio jones signed as well.

falconshotelandpostgame2011.jpg

juliojonesfalconsmini.jpg

julio jones mini

then sunday while doing the bucs, ran over when the buses came and was able to get his attention and he signed about 6 things

mattryanfullsize.jpg

full size matt ryan

then after the game i ended up missing the bucs waiting for ryan to try to get my throwback mini done and he blew us off, but tony was in a good mood and came off the bus to someone in the crowd he knew and signed some before leaving and i got him on the tb mini. too bad i didnt have my team helmet as that would have completed that

tonygonzalezfalconstbminihelmet.jpg

here are the cards i got before the monsoon

bucsbeforefalconsgame2011.jpg

lafanguy

Aug 7, 2008
When you said i was going to hate you for the pictures...you were right...sigh haha! absolutely love the autos man! Just curious, are brian price and gerald mccoy good signers?

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
lafanguy said:
When you said i was going to hate you for the pictures...you were right...sigh haha! absolutely love the autos man! Just curious, are brian price and gerald mccoy good signers?

price has gotten better and mccoy is a cool guy

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
picture time, its picture time....

colts were in town for mnf, hit up the hotel, a super sneak on peyton....that backfired and the stadium pre and post game. also got steve young at the airport when he flew in

some cards

2011bucscoltspregame.jpg

coltshotel2011.jpg

minis

reggiewayneindianapoliscoltsmini.jpg

reggie wayne

steveyoungsanfransisco49ersmini.jpg

young

steveyoungupdate.jpg

young on the hof helmet

steveyoungfullsize.jpg

young single signed full size

steveyoung.jpg

and the highlight of my weekend, although not in the color i wanted, it is still signed and going on the wall

peytonmanningjerseycloseup.jpg

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
thanks guys.

gonzaga, he was pretty cool, kinda out of it, but nice overall

puck, i might have been able to get more but the graph would have gotten worse. good thing i should have another shot or 2 at him...

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
this weekend was more about quality over quantity. got some more cards signed by the bucs but these were the highlights of the weekend

drewbreessignedjersey.jpg

drewbreescloseup.jpg

closer pic

drewbreessaintsfullsize.jpg

Members online

Latest posts