Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

the1mcjensen's 2011 NFL season in person success.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
been getting tougher to get the visiting teams lately, and failed miserably with the texans. luckily my friend broke down ryans' grandma and she made him come over and sign, so i settled with him on a full size since aj80 wouldnt touch a pen this trip

SAM_0213.jpg

then the panthers were in town this weekend and they were nowhere near as accommodating as in years past, however, deangelo kept up his 1 per and i was able to get him on a jersey

SAM_0219.jpg

SAM_0218.jpg

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
luckily for me, freeman didnt start so he came late and signed a ton of graphs. he seemed to get burnt out by all the dealers at the beginning of the year and hasnt been signing more than 2-4 pregame the last 5 games, and doesnt sign any post game.

able to get my jersey and a few more cards done

SAM_0216.jpg

SAM_0217.jpg

he also told a friend of mine he no longer does the full sig, but seems to do it automatically on jerseys without having to ask

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
also, about a month ago, jack youngblood did an appearance here and i got him on a couple minis and my hof helmet

SAM_0211.jpg

SAM_0212.jpg

also still need to uplaod pics of all the cards ive gotten done. cowboys next, probably wont spend much time on them, instead i will try to finish my bucs stuff

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
finally got around to getting everything uploaded after the move. also took some quick pics of the cards i got done a long time ago at some nfl golf tournaments and then sorted all of them by team

first, a few cards from the panthers

panthershotel2011.jpg

and cowboys

cowboyshotel2011.jpg

and the bucs with some texans mixed in

bucs-texansstadium2011.jpg

bucsbeforepanthersgame2011.jpg

bucspreandpostcowboysgame2011a.jpg

bucspreandpostcowboysgame2011b.jpg

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
back in 99-01 campbells and a grocery store sponsored, along with the players association, a golf tournament that was supposed to happen for more than 3 years but didnt. i wish i collected minis back then because i got a lot of good names.

campbellssupershootout1999a.jpg

campbellssupershootout1999b.jpg

campbellssupershootout2000a.jpg

campbellssupershootout2000b.jpg

campbellssupershootout2000c.jpg

campbellssupershootout2001a.jpg

campbellssupershootout2001b.jpg

campbellssupershootout2001c.jpg

and then this is all of them sorted by team

allofmyinpersoncardsasof2011.jpg

NCAAFTTM

Nov 20, 2011
the1mcjensen said:
this weekend the falcons were in town. last year ryan stopped signing right off the bus so we didnt get him at the hotel and tony and roddy blew us off but turner was his normal self and signed almost everything in front of him and surprisingly, julio jones signed as well.

falconshotelandpostgame2011.jpg

juliojonesfalconsmini.jpg

julio jones mini

then sunday while doing the bucs, ran over when the buses came and was able to get his attention and he signed about 6 things

mattryanfullsize.jpg

full size matt ryan

then after the game i ended up missing the bucs waiting for ryan to try to get my throwback mini done and he blew us off, but tony was in a good mood and came off the bus to someone in the crowd he knew and signed some before leaving and i got him on the tb mini. too bad i didnt have my team helmet as that would have completed that

tonygonzalezfalconstbminihelmet.jpg

here are the cards i got before the monsoon

bucsbeforefalconsgame2011.jpg
I go to mini camp every year and Roddy White will usually sign for every kid. This year after he caught a ball he ran over to a kid with his jersey went under the ropes and gave him the ball. Tony does not like to sign but a very nice person as I met him in Puerto Rico and he sent me his game used sign cleats.

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
well, 2011 ended on a high note. went down to miami for the jets and it was well worth it

darrellerevissignedfootball.jpg

darrelle revis

darrellerevisjetsmini.jpg

revis again

dandierdorf.jpg

added dan dierdorf to the hof helmet

and replacing the crapped on helmet that was once a sanchez, this bad boy

ladainiantomlinsonjetsfullsize.jpg

ladainian tomlinson full size

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
and following the success of 2011, 2012 started off even better.

headed up to jacksonville with the hopes of getting 1 maybe 2 autos from the man-ning himself. let me say, with how much this guy signed, he looked like he was on a farewell tour and i really wish i brought more stuff, however, i am completely satisfied with what i got.

added him to my team helmet, pretty much completing it

2010indianapoliscoltse.jpg

and

peytonmanningbluejersey.jpg

peytonmanningbluejerseycloseup.jpg

Members online

Latest posts