Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

There probably aren't any TODD HELTON fans are there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I wouldn't even buy anything from North Carolina unless its from N1ASTROSFAN1.And if I ever see Burge put up a Bagwell for sale that is fake I will report every one of them and have them yanked.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
predatorkj said:
I wouldn't even buy anything from North Carolina unless its from N1ASTROSFAN1.And if I ever see Burge put up a Bagwell for sale that is fake I will report every one of them and have them yanked.
I think there is a user here that actually lives in the same town as Kevin Burge. Only the user is actually legit.

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
predatorkj said:

My ebay is chris1309ny so its ok to bid on mine too.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
ccolwell said:
predatorkj said:

My ebay is chris1309ny so its ok to bid on mine too.

i dont trust you, hrmm, hrmmm

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
predatorkj said:

Yah, it's too bad. I won't buy anything from north OR south carolina either, and it sucks if the seller is legit, but I just can't take any chances- he has too many aliases and accomplices.

Members online