Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is more confusing than the difference between Prism and Prismatic...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
If I thought for a second you would take my answer to a question and accept that answer, I would be happy to.

Unfortunately, your true colors precede you and I know better.

I would politely ask you to argue with someone else. I am not going to litter the message boards with arguing between a bored lawyer and myself.

BG

Pleading the 5th.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Not being funny.. I seriously don't remember us getting it, but it is possible it arrived and never made its way to me or any of the other guys... BG

I asked you for your address about 4 months ago, put it in a PWE, put a .44 (at the time) cent stamp on it and sent it out. I didn't put a return address or anything in the envelope. I said I'd return it and I did.

Unless you personally open the mail personally, which I doubt you do, and remember getting some crap autograph from Leaf Metal, I wouldn't expect you to remember it.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Not being funny.. I seriously don't remember us getting it, but it is possible it arrived and never made its way to me or any of the other guys... BG

I didn't take it as funny, just that it's probably another in a long line of Jeff's selectively skewed memories.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I sent it back to Brian.

Which still doesn't explain why you would enter a free giveaway for a card that would make you violently ill, when there were other members who could have had a chance to win a slot and actually get a card they would have enjoyed and kept in the collection instead of wasting everyone's time

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Which still doesn't explain why you would enter a free giveaway for a card that would make you violently ill, when there were other members who could have had a chance to win a slot and actually get a card they would have enjoyed and kept in the collection instead of wasting everyone's time

I dont think he entered, he was randomly chosen.

Although, Jeff was asked quite a few times if he'd just give up his slot...full disclosure of course.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
He entered himself by sarcastically posting in the thread, which was the way to get entered, sarcastically or not.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I asked you for your address about 4 months ago, put it in a PWE, put a .44 (at the time) cent stamp on it and sent it out. I didn't put a return address or anything in the envelope. I said I'd return it and I did.

Unless you personally open the mail personally, which I doubt you do, and remember getting some crap autograph from Leaf Metal, I wouldn't expect you to remember it.

SOmeone would have emailed out to see if anyone knew anything... I guess it was "lost in the mail"... BG

Last edited:

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Full disclosure...you can't pin down bipolar delusional tendencies.

Leaf versus Rize is really blurry in the eyes of the market...what that means for Leaf versus Panini is something totally different.

What I am certain of is the fact that Leaf takes great strides in having as few redemptions as possible...Panini specializes in them.

Full disclosure of course.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field

It didn't. The fact that I mistakenly paid for a Leaf card did.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
SOmeone would have emailed out to see if anyone knew anything... I guess it was "lost in the mail"... BG

I'm sure it was.

I understand why you don't want to answer the questions. I guess you have to go not print some more cards for 3rd parties and make sure your name isn't on the card.

Last edited:

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I would like for BG to address that he is buying up Lillard Prizm cards to insert into his future products while suing the company that made them, if that is what he is doing. Who knows who is doing what anymore in this "hobby."

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
I would like for BG to address that he is buying up Lillard Prizm cards to insert into his future products while suing the company that made them, if that is what he is doing. Who knows who is doing what anymore in this "hobby."

Perhaps he himself was a victim of the very brand confusion that this lawsuit is designed to remedy.

Members online