Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

popguynyc

Feb 11, 2012
I posted an autographed book in the thread I have been using and it hasn't shown up yet. I went to see if I forgot to hit the reply button and my post is there, but it is marked with the above message.

I used my normal format. All I have is the name of the book and the author and a picture of the book cover and the signature.

The only thing I can figure is that the book is by Robin Roberts and the title of the book refers to the nickname of the 1950 Phillies team. Could that somehow be offensive?

My main point in sharing this is that we are a small enough community of active participants already and we seem to be pretty well behaved. Do we really need to be so restrictive and make it unnecessarily difficult for people to participate in the forums?
Whiz Kids?

Members online

Latest posts