Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------Thursday Morning Thread----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Today isn't going to be a good one, but I should get plenty of sleep thus weekend.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
three more days for me --- Saturday inventory , this is something I shouldn't miss when I stop working

cardguy

Aug 24, 2008
OHIO
Good morning all! 2 more days till the weekend! Hurry up already!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Freedom Card Board mobile app

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

fd8a9980-8c42-465e-a238-0e3f743a2708_zpsebe8cca1.jpg

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Good morning everyone. Getting ready for a great weekend. Heading down to Cincinatti to hang out with a bunch of my buddies from high school, general debauchery, and attending the Bengals. AND, I took Monday off work :D Oh yeah!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Up early to go golfing with a buddy from work. Nice for us both to get an extra day off :)

Danny - Good luck with your interview!

Skrip - Sounds like fun and it's not even the weekend yet :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. I overslept today. Woke up about 5 minutes ago and class starts in 10

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!

Off today, then traveling tomorrow for work. I will be working the weekend through Wednesday next week. But I will be in the beautiful Central Coast of California. Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo and Arroyo Grande.

Dano - Good luck on your interview. Remember I like Orange Chicken and Teriyaki Chicken, as well as half Chow Mein and Fried Rice. ;););););):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.