Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------Thursday Morning Thread----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Pharis

For anyone who didn't see last night:
24765d1382585777-~~~~wednesday-morning-thread~~~~~-%24-kgrhqj-mifjic8-s3mbs-1jrw-m-~~60_12.jpg

#1 /6

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Diamond Kings cards ALWAYS look great autographed. Congrats on adding that one to your collection.
DANNY

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I'm completely registered for classes next semester. I'll be taking 17 credits :(

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Procedure over.

Nuts are sore.

Dude cut on me before he had enough local injected. Bout ripped the straps off the table, that were supposed to hold me done.

All good, time to be a couch potato for a couple of days.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Gonna have to check to see if my ins covers the nuts not sore option.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Procedure over.

Nuts are sore.

Dude cut on me before he had enough local injected. Bout ripped the straps off the table, that were supposed to hold me done.

All good, time to be a couch potato for a couple of days.

several years ago I had TWO operations down there - not what you had -- out of work five weeks and had to learn how to walk again . One operation was above your area of pain .

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
several years ago I had TWO operations down there - not what you had -- out of work five weeks and had to learn how to walk again . One operation was above your area of pain .

Sounds pleasant. I walked out of the hospital. Been laying in bed for the last hour. Ice pack on, Netflix on. Considering a nap, since the family is out shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts