Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Thursday Morning Thread ~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Morning everyone! Stay warm!

Yeah it ended last night. I'd noticed that the auto had a ton of variation to it and had faded some in instances but not bad. Price to me was great as everyone else seems to want $25-40 for theirs
Well I pay $10 all day long for those, hints why I have so many. Recent auctions though have been for like $5 or so, so that was a big sale for that seller. The ones up on eBay now for $40 BIN will never sell. Anyways, congrats - It's one of my favorite cards for Belle.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Thanks. I kinda figure if I can get any sweet spot auto under $20 I'm happy :) the seller was Probstien.. Who according to many on other sites is quite the shiller. I have no opinion on that though. Bought a few cards from them cheap in my opinion.

How do the bears fans feel about cutler getting 7 years? Cutler and romo seem to be on that same level to me.. Could be good/great but step on there own toes to much

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thanks. I kinda figure if I can get any sweet spot auto under $20 I'm happy :) the seller was Probstien.. Who according to many on other sites is quite the shiller. I have no opinion on that though. Bought a few cards from them cheap in my opinion.

How do the bears fans feel about cutler getting 7 years? Cutler and romo seem to be on that same level to me.. Could be good/great but step on there own toes to much
Well, I had a $10 snipe on it from the beginning and then was surprised to see it bid up to over $7 with a day left. I was even more surprised that I didn't win and there were bids between mine and the winner... anyways, good sale. Great card. I just love sweet spot cards.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. first day back and I have been busy..
[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION], glad to see someone else pick up on Edgar's birthday..

hof-coin.jpg

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
Got up this morning. Went to work. Realized it wasn't Friday when the parking lot where I work was empty. Yep, had Thursday off where I work at.
lol: What a way to start the day.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hello everyone. Expecting 8-10 inches of snow by this time tomorrow. I was happy my mail lady brought me this one. 2004 Vintage Buy Back Auto:
image-82.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I left my PS3 back in Japan. 2 weeks without Final Fantasy! lol

Speaking of which, Final Fantasy 10 - high definition, released this week in Japan. I pre-ordered mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts